watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Inception .. the movie..

Started by mrska, August 10, 2010, 11:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

Went to see Inception last night. Not a bad film.. infact i think i enjoyed it! Very complicated... with a very weak general storyline. There were some good characters which i didnt feel i got to know well enough. However, the special effects and the action sceens were very good. One of those films that you think you might need to watch again to GET IT... Good film over all.. worth a watch!

AlFayedsChequebook

Whilst I enjoyed it, I am not that bothered about watching it again.

I think it was a movie more about the journey than the ending.

The special effects were top notch though.

Burt

Saw it too.

Missed the first 10 minutes, so I was at a disadvantage straight from the start! But when I got in to it the film was quite good. Complicated, fast paced, good effects, and an ending where you are left wondering what actually is going on.

So deffo worth a look, and get some Pick 'n' Mix too.

The Equalizer

Skasie, I thought it had a very good storyline. Although I'm still trying to work it out. Agree with the rest though. A ground breaking movie in many aspects and one of the very few films that had me going 'WOW' afterwards.

In fact, that's 2 in a row from Christopher Nolan. His last one was a belter too.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mrska

Maybe i just didnt get the storyline Eq!!  It was a very good film  and it got me thinking!

os5889

It made me think a little  :54:

A clever film

Logicalman

Hmm, SWMBO and I have been looking to see this film, thanks for the reviews, seems to be a must-see movie.