watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The A316 on Saturday

Started by Riversider, February 25, 2016, 04:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Because of the rugby at Twickenham on Saturday will the A316 be closed and if so for what time ?
Thanks

Supermitch

Not closed as far as I'm aware - it was only during the World Cup it was closed.

Kick off is 16:50 so will be ok after the Fulham match as the egg chasing will be going on.

Carborundum

Don't think it's closed.

Closure for the World Cup seemed largely about being able to whisk high paying sponsors and various dignitaries to the ground rather than anything to do with traffic management.  It's not as if Twickers magically sprouted an extra 20,000 seats for the event. 

H4usuallysitting

Won't be closed, but traffic will be bad as road works at St Margaret's & rugby.........a future word of warning - this Summer the A316 will have average speed cameras down both sides of it between the M3 and Chiswick flyover

FFCAli

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 25, 2016, 10:11:39 PM
Won't be closed, but traffic will be bad as road works at St Margaret's & rugby.........a future word of warning - this Summer the A316 will have average speed cameras down both sides of it between the M3 and Chiswick flyover
Where did you find this?

snarks

I'm not going to risk it, and will go M25, M4. During Rugby weekends when England are playing I've always found it dreadful.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: FFCAli on February 26, 2016, 09:11:09 AM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 25, 2016, 10:11:39 PM
Where did you find this?

I'm a cab driver....we get updates of all the road changes......the cameras are nearly all in, they're tiny little black ones and not the usual yellow ones.....they put in the same cameras on the west way just before Christmas

filham

Surely we the 316 shouldn't be too bad at 1-30pm, a good 3 hours before they start. I am going for it .