watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Expected Line Up Today

Started by filham, February 27, 2016, 11:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Surprisingly Jokanovic has already declared that Stearman will be in the team today so it would seem that we will be looking at :-

Lonergan

Frederick          Madle      Stearman       Burn       Garbut

Baird                    Parker
                                                                         Cairney

Dembele                  McCormack

Unless of course Jaconovic has some new tactic up his sleeve.

FPT

If I'm being picky, I'd keep Dan Burn in the middle of the back three - flip Michael Madl to the left of Burn with Stearman on the right. I think Madl is better suited to deal with the potential pace of Albert Adomah in behind Luke Garbutt with Richard Stearman better suited on his stronger right hand side against the slower Stewart Downing.

It would maybe be nice to see Ryan Tunnicliffe start in place of Chris Baird but it'd probably be best to play it safe.

Otherwise, I think that's pretty much spot on, I'd be surprised to see anything other than that.

Jims Dentist

FPT. If only you had a hotline to Joca (and others in the past).
The back three have been all over the place.
Madl not winning the headers in the centre and Dan Burn not comfortable at LCB.
Can see what Joka was trying to do (Madl's central distribution), but not working against Boro.