more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reading away

Started by FPT, March 03, 2016, 02:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

Sold out.

Just called about tickets and told we've sold out, not a single ticket left. Albeit our allocation was likely small (didn't ask).

If anyone has an 18-24 ticket available, feel free to send me message, would really appreciate it. Otherwise looking at home end ticket!

MJG

Quote from: FPT on March 03, 2016, 02:12:16 PM
Sold out.

Just called about tickets and told we've sold out, not a single ticket left. Albeit our allocation was likely small (didn't ask).

If anyone has an 18-24 ticket available, feel free to send me message, would really appreciate it. Otherwise looking at home end ticket!
Are you sure its not just them saying it cant be posted out? Was it the TO or ticketmaster you spoke to?

Chesh

If it has sold out, then it will not have been the full, usual allocation, and hopefully there will be turnstile ticket options on the day?

I am 80/20 able to go now, and am driving down (parking in Three Mile Cross). if there are no away options on the day, I am assuming that you can pay on the day as a home fan?

I know how to keep schtum, and will sit anywhere to be honest..... :033:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Dr Know

Ive just spoke to the ticket office at reading fc and they told me you can get away tickets on the day at the away ticket office and they have plenty left

Chesh

Quote from: Dr Know on March 03, 2016, 03:04:11 PM
Ive just spoke to the ticket office at reading fc and they told me you can get away tickets on the day at the away ticket office and they have plenty left
Thanks - that's what I'd have thought, as we're not going to sell close on 3,000 at the moment, and so I'll just turn up on the day  049:gif
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Jims Dentist

Dr K. Your considering it then?

Dr Know

Quote from: Jims Dentist on March 03, 2016, 06:40:49 PM
Dr K. Your considering it then?

Arriving Reading station 12  10 pm

HillingdonFFC

As of yesterday morning we had sold 1600. Rang Reading and they said 500 unsold tickets available on the day and more if needed which isnt going to happen.
Six of us getting them on the day

janitor14

I arrive in Reading 1200. When can i go in to the stadium or is there any pub where we meet up?

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: janitor14 on March 04, 2016, 06:47:44 AM
I arrive in Reading 1200. When can i go in to the stadium or is there any pub where we meet up?

Normally a lot of fans do The Three Guineas in the station before coach or cab to the ground. We normally do a pub called the Gateway, cracking little irish pub, out of station and turn right 5 mins walk.
I think the ground opens quite early due to the lack of pubs in the area but dont quote me

ffc2004

I've literally just called and got 2 tickets - call 0843 208 1234 and go option 2

MJG

From Sarah Brookes

Tickets are now off sale online. Those supporters wanting to purchase over the phones still can, however this is through the FFC Ticket Office only on 0843 208 1234 (option 2) Customers need to collect their tickets from either FFC Ticket Office in advance or Reading on match day – Their collection preference will need to be made clear at the time of booking.

We will go off sale completely at 3pm Friday 4th March and Reading will sell on the day to Fulham fans - tickets to be bought from the Away End Ticket Office – prices: Adults £28, 65+ £18, 18-24yrs £13, 17 & Under £10

copthornemike

Thanks for the helpful update MJG - interesting to see Reading do not hike up prices on the day unlike FFC.

FPT

My apologies. It was definitely the ticket office I called, and that was definitely the answer I received so a little confused. Thanks for your help, will call to buy today.

Will ask about the response I got yesterday I got as well for an update as I'm 99.999999% sure I heard the words "we have not a single ticket left for sale."

FPT

Just got tickets, no problem.

Asked about the response I got yesterday and she didn't have a clue what it was about. Perhaps just confusion about whether they could get posted or whatever. Bizarre.

18-24 match ticket and off peak day return = just under £24. Not bad for a pretty local game.

copthornemike

I suspect the problem you experience TFT was simply down to who you got in contact with on the phone. When I rang on Wednesday I was put through to a call centre op who was pleasant enough but could only advise I could not get tickets. I then asked to be put through to the ticket office itself (option 2 on the phone) who dealt with my request no problem - indeed they arrived next day.

Better and more timely information of the automated message on the ticket 'hot line (!!!)' might help - they were still mentioning away ticket availablity for the QPR game!