watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Whatever happens now

Started by H4usuallysitting, March 09, 2016, 12:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

we have to beat Bristol City........this is a game we cannot afford to lose - I'm sure they will bring a lot of support down with them......if we lose that game I fear it's curtains for us and League 1 next season

Skatzoffc

Calm down H4.
10 games left, not one I believe.

We will be OK.
Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

ron

Quote from: Skatzoffc on March 09, 2016, 12:14:52 AM
Calm down H4.
10 games left, not one I believe.

We will be OK.
Coyw!

Then we are going to have to stop finding new ways to lose, and ways of organising that defence. I was hoping for a "New Boss" effect over these last few games, but he has resorted to "feeling frustrated " about the leaky defence, and to an extent about squandered scoring chances. The honeymoon is over, we are sinking, and only hard graft on the training pitches will drill this squad into shape.....and allowing unopposed headers to score from corners shows me that there still isn't enough drilling going on in training. 

millsy

Seems to me if we can win 4 of our 5 home games, even if we lose the other and all away games, we should crawl over the line.  It's in our hands.

H4usuallysitting

I'm now beginning to doubt this new coach/manager.....after todays defeat we look like a team that is going to get relegated

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 13, 2016, 02:12:07 AM
I'm now beginning to doubt this new coach/manager.....after todays defeat we look like a team that is going to get relegated

I posted last week on here that if we get beat by City we will be relegated, I still think after yesterdays performance we will be.

Mince n Tatties

Absolute certainty,can't see us beating another
side.
Feel sick to my stomach this morning.
No way back from league 1 and crowds of 8,000 if
lucky.
God I hope a miracle Happens and we somehow survive

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 13, 2016, 08:57:28 AM
Absolute certainty,can't see us beating another
side.
Feel sick to my stomach this morning.
No way back from league 1 and crowds of 8,000 if
lucky.
God I hope a miracle Happens and we somehow survive

Been there, done that, the crowds were only 3000 though, if we were lucky.

H4usuallysitting

I remember those days......i could be wrong, but i think i remember the team warming up in Bishops Park.....we used to stand in the Putney end and my dad used to park in Bishops Road, we had to leave exactly 5 minutes before the end of every game as he had to open his shop at 5pm....i then used to queue up outside the newsagents for the Evening Standard and check my dad's pool coupons

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 13, 2016, 10:45:39 AM
I remember those days......i could be wrong, but i think i remember the team warming up in Bishops Park.....we used to stand in the Putney end and my dad used to park in Bishops Road, we had to leave exactly 5 minutes before the end of every game as he had to open his shop at 5pm....i then used to queue up outside the newsagents for the Evening Standard and check my dad's pool coupons

We used to train at the "fire Brigade " pitch at Preist Hill.