Roll call for last night

Started by MJG, March 09, 2016, 12:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@jolslover

I was there. Season ticket unfortunately 

Good performance!
STH H3

e4b

I was there pleased with the performance very disappointed with the result. If we can play like that Saturday feel really confident we will get a result.Hope so i am taking my grandson to his first match.

H4usuallysitting

I was in attendance.....and purchased overpriced tea

Baszab

I was there
I agree at times we played well
No better than when we played well under KS
Results are worse whatever anyone says about SJ
Extremely nervous about Saturday
Last 20 minutes brilliantly killed by Burnley - some classic time-wasting moves

Domino1879

Yes I was there in JH stand.
For me, irrespective of the ref (and he was really bad) the fact remains that Burnley were organised and crucially defended from the front.
Their front two harassed our defenders when we had the ball.  from my perspective our two front guys do not defend to such a degree, and that gives the opposition more time on the ball to pick a pass and puts more pressure on us.
We need to be a lot more clinical in front of goal.  Cairney's tame effort just before half time cost us dear - must score from 8 yards out, not side foot into the middle of the goal.

Steven Ageroad

I was there in the JH stand as usual.

Shame about Cairney's effort just on the stroke of half time. What a difference that would have made to go in at half time 3-1 up.

Asotosyios

I was there too. Gutted for the loss - we deserved at least one point.

WayneKerrins

I was. Right behind that caricature Dyche.

Wimbledon_White

buxsen

Was there with my son. Front row jh stand.

Tonywa

I was in my usual seat in the JH with my usual friends.

Southcoastffc

Yes I was as usual.  If only Cairney had been a bit more clinical and the ref hadn't given that (IMO) poor penalty decision.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Allestree andy

To the limit and beyond

grandad

Sadly not there as flight costs have gone through the roof. Listened to GJ & then watched 90 mins on Offal.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Jack Fulham

nose

don't understand the need or reason for this thread but of course i was there, where else would i be on match night?

Count Flapula

There as usual, we did play well which made the result even more gutting.

No question we have quality - with the players we have I am baffled as to quite how we have so few points based on that alone, but we are so unbelievably, infuriatingly soft at the heart of our team.

I honestly do believe in SJ as the man to turn it around though, we just need to get through this season and support him by bringing in quality defenders with a footballing brain, ability and HEART.

Fulham 442

I was there.  We all seem mostly to agree on the game, we played well, Cairney's attempt just before half time could have made all the difference and huge concerns with our woeful defence.  SJ obviously looking for our best options in that department but we are running out of time.  Rotherham are on a good run and so Saturday is vital.  Still don't understand why the penalty was given but can't bring myself to watch the highlights as I still can't believe we came away with nothing.  As long as we stay up I think SJ will sort us out - I have faith in him but there was so much wrong when he arrived and he was obviously hampered in the transfer window.  To be honest after relegation from the Prem I really didn't envisage us battling for survival in the Championship two seasons running...

epsomraver

Quote from: nose on March 10, 2016, 06:13:55 PM
don't understand the need or reason for this thread but of course i was there, where else would i be on match night?

The reason is that most of the moaners and whingers don't attend matches , reading this thread proves the point

joeemslie