watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why Are We In This Bloody Mess?

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 08, 2016, 10:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

It went wrong when MAF decided to sell. There was no money available and we bought aging players or got players on loan. The final straw was selling Dembele and Dempsey. After that it was just a comedy of errors, poor ownership, poor managers and poor players.

MJG

Summer of 2013, things were still OK but we went into the worst transfer window ever
http://www.vivaelfulham.co.uk/articles/how-not-to-build-a-team-7-404.html

Berserker

I feel it's my fault. I've jinxed the club. Ever since I started going to matches on a regular basis we have gone down hill.  At this moment in time don't know how to lift the Jinx.

TBH I don't see how we are going to turn it around this season now and can see up going through the trap door again. I did think Slav would pull us round as I believe him to be a good manager but I remember a quote of Brian Clough ' that said something along the lines of you can have the best tactics and formations but at the end of the day you are relying on the player's on the pitch doing the right thing.
I will probably get in trouble for being negative but I'm just saying what I feel as I feel really upset by things regarding Fulham. Sometimes I wish I was a bloke so I could have a good moan with other Fulham fans about the situation.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

RaySmith

I do feel pretty positive that we will escape, and  do have faith in SJ- I hope I'm not deluded, but a good win today will do much to calm the anxiety, that takes me back to another time in Fulham's history, when we first fell out of the top flight.

COYW!

One Martin Thomas

Sunderland at home and the Hangeland red card !  We and he never recovered.  It was the start of the end or so I thought.... he's doing alright at Palace.

To be honest, any team outside of Top6/7 can have a bad season with poor foreign buys that don't work out and a clueless manager.  It all spells relegation !!  No one is safe and year after year it becomes harder to do.

nose

i gave my opinion. roy was not properly replaced with somebody that knew what they were doing and prepared to stay the distance and when maf sold we were in reasonable shape but Khan is clueless, do i need remind anyone here of the obvious avoidable errors made.

khan's three biggest mistakes are keeping the CEO, bringing in Rigg and not showing leadership, i.e. he needs to attend games not perform for the PR on video at motspur. he allowed the debacle with the managers, an admin that didn't manage to rid us of ruiz, and now the nionsese of the non sale of dembele. our admin is not fit for purpose, it needs to be changed and until that happens i fear joca, a manager i have faith in, may yet be sabotaged!

clarkey

Nose is right....the buck stops at the top. But as the top guy is never around it ought to be parked in Rigg's lap.

Rigg is awful, there is no easy way of saying it, his impact on the club is entirely negative and have we ever been told who appointed Felix-where did he come from. That was awful, and sacking Kit was terrible too, we needed stability.

How many points did we have when he was sacked and how many have we won since then--the table does not lie and tonight we are at our darkest hour for over a decade and a half.