watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brighton Away On Sale

Started by Southcoastffc, March 11, 2016, 01:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

I don't know whether to look forward to it (Brighton on a Friday evening can be fun) or be apprehensive (Brighton on a Friday evening can be scary).  Either way, I'm there!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

fulhamfan

Berserker

Ah I can't go. Building design course on the Friday and Archaeology conference on the Saturday :(
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Patrick

PokerMatt

I'll be there with my old man.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

domprague

Scary? I've never had a night out in Brighton but is it a bit rough?
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Patrick

Ticket arrived this morning....hopefully we can sell out our entire allocation...approx 5,000 apparently.....

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Patrick on March 16, 2016, 06:03:06 PM
Ticket arrived this morning....hopefully we can sell out our entire allocation...approx 5,000 apparently.....
Quote from: Patrick

link=topic=53090.msg761032#msg761032 date=1458151386

5000? Lol, maximum allocation is 3300 and with it being on a friday night I reckon we'll be lucky to sell 1500

Southdowns White

Quote from: domprague on March 12, 2016, 05:30:03 PM
Scary? I've never had a night out in Brighton but is it a bit rough?
Brighton is a great place to go out, just avoid the sea front and the pubs on the road that leads down from the station. There are loads of really good Pubs, If your getting down early I would aim for the North Laines area, The Basketmakers on Gloucester rd That's where I will be from about 4.pm I think, 5-7mins from station. There are some good real Ale pubs around as well and plenty of places to get food.