more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lets say we win the next ten games

Started by Gary, March 11, 2016, 08:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

:005:
or am i dreaming too big? they are all winnable cause we done withe the top 6 teams now except for brighton which i recon we can give them a good run
i think the only way we can win now is to outscore the other teams in every game
we'd make the playoffs
i know ya'll aint dreaming but i am

Lighthouse

Under our last full time manager we had approx 21 points from 16 games I think

Since then we have played 20 games and had 16 points.

So while dreaming is great. When we wake up we may find that which ever way you look at it the only dream is that we stay up. How we managed to get to this point is the real nightmare.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

davew

Quote from: Gary on March 11, 2016, 08:41:43 PM
or am i dreaming too big? they are all winnable cause we done withe the top 6 teams now except for brighton which i recon we can give them a good run
i think the only way we can win now is to outscore the other teams in every game
we'd make the playoffs

I think you are a danger to people on this forum and should be locked up in a secure white jacket! I like the comment about "the only way we can win is to outscore the other teams in every game", no we wouldn't make the play offs, what do you think that none of the teams above us will make many points? Sweet dreams!! Mind you scoring more goals than your opponent generally will get you a win (LOL).
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Jem

0001.jpeg
Quote from: Lighthouse on March 11, 2016, 09:18:43 PM
Under our last full time manager we had approx 21 points from 16 games I think

Since then we have played 20 games and had 16 points.

So while dreaming is great. When we wake up we may find that which ever way you look at it the only dream is that we stay up. How we managed to get to this point is the real nightmare.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Peabody

Quote from: davew on March 11, 2016, 09:39:22 PM
we'd make the playoffs

I think you are a danger to people on this forum and should be locked up in a secure white jacket! I like the comment about "the only way we can win is to outscore the other teams in every game", no we wouldn't make the play offs, what do you think that none of the teams above us will make many points? Sweet dreams!! Mind you scoring more goals than your opponent generally will get you a win (LOL).

I think your opening sentence could apply to you Dave.
Quote from: davew on March 11, 2016, 09:39:22 PM
we'd make the playoffs

davew

Peabody, your valued opinions are always welcome!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Peabody

Quote from: davew on March 12, 2016, 08:13:15 AM
Peabody, your valued opinions are always welcome!!

I'll finish it for you Dave. "I don't  think".!!!

bobbo

Gary you're fairly new on here eh.

Only sane people allowed on this website
      COYW ⚽️
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Lighthouse

Now no excuse about us playing better but losing. We are awful now. We still concede goals we still only play one half. I am not blaming the manager but I don't see any more argument. We are worse under Joka than we have ever been. Playing well in bits and being inconsistent and now the stats are far worse than we ever were.

18stepsup

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 12, 2016, 04:56:58 PM
Now no excuse about us playing better but losing. We are awful now. We still concede goals we still only play one half. I am not blaming the manager but I don't see any more argument. We are worse under Joka than we have ever been. Playing well in bits and being inconsistent and now the stats are far worse than we ever were.
The poor start to the season is what will probably take us down. Shocking that we were only one point better off after ten games than we was last season. Shocking, but predicted by most
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

Quote from: fulhamben on March 12, 2016, 05:01:45 PM
The poor start to the season is what will probably take us down. Shocking that we were only one point better off after ten games than we was last season. Shocking, but predicted by most

This is not true. We had a better start to the season than the end. So we have to be honest. Rotherham come from three down in their game but we throw away results. We are worse now than we have ever been. So sad fact is we may go down and it will be down to the silly timing of the manager change and Joka still hasn't a clue how to help this team play 90 minutes or not concede goals. No more excuses

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 12, 2016, 05:06:36 PM

This is not true. We had a better start to the season than the end. So we have to be honest. Rotherham come from three down in their game but we throw away results. We are worse now than we have ever been. So sad fact is we may go down and it will be down to the silly timing of the manager change and Joka still hasn't a clue how to help this team play 90 minutes or not concede goals. No more excuses
The timing of the sacking was perfect, apart from it should have happened at the end of last season, it was the length of time to get a replacement that hurt us

Lighthouse

Quote from: fulhamben on March 12, 2016, 05:08:55 PM

The timing of the sacking was perfect, apart from it should have happened at the end of last season, it was the length of time to get a replacement that hurt us

Well I couldn't disagree with you more and I can see no possible reason or proof of that. However we shall agree to disagree and know that we will be having the same conversation in whatever division we end up in.

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 12, 2016, 05:18:38 PM

Well I couldn't disagree with you more and I can see no possible reason or proof of that. However we shall agree to disagree and know that we will be having the same conversation in whatever division we end up in.
which bit needed proof? The vast majority wanted him gone after last season as we were shocking from January till the end of the season and we started this season how we ended the last. And the international break was by far the best time to do it. Plus I still think kit weekend our squad in the summer window and our League position backs this up

Lighthouse

Quote from: fulhamben on March 12, 2016, 05:24:49 PM

which bit needed proof? The vast majority wanted him gone after last season as we were shocking from January till the end of the season and we started this season how we ended the last. And the international break was by far the best time to do it. Plus I still think kit weekend our squad in the summer window and our League position backs this up

When Kit was sacked our league position backed up that we were average. Under our new manager our league position backs up that we have brought in a few loan players to no advantage and are going down. Nobody thought when Kit was sacked that we were going to go down and the thought was that with Joka we could be close to a play off place. Well look at the table. No blaming the last manager. He managed to get more out of the players than Joka has. Just a fact.

Twig

OK so let's say we win the next nine games..................

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 12, 2016, 05:28:59 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on March 12, 2016, 05:24:49 PM

When Kit was sacked our league position backed up that we were average. Under our new manager our league position backs up that we have brought in a few loan players to no advantage and are going down. Nobody thought when Kit was sacked that we were going to go down and the thought was that with Joka we could be close to a play off place. Well look at the table. No blaming the last manager. He managed to get more out of the players than Joka has. Just a fact.
looks like to sh1t managers to me. I still fancy joka to turn it around more than I would the sky pundit though. Time will tell. Hopefully Rigg gets the boot regardless at the end of the season

Lighthouse

Quote from: Statto on March 12, 2016, 05:29:38 PM
We had 12 pts after 10 games this season, 7 pts after 10 games last season

You can tell me. How many points did we have this season when Kit was sacked. How many have we had since he was sacked and the average per game.

As I say I am not saying Kit was a great manager but he wasn't the problem and would have kept us up far more comfortably than we are now.