watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Feeling nervous - unequivocal support for SJ today

Started by Baszab, March 12, 2016, 02:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

Walking through Bishops Park - we just have to win  I think - no criticism of SJ from me today

Baszab

I withdraw my comments - SH has to go - sack him and bring back KS - he could motivate the players - this guy is absolutely useless - sack him now

jarv

Getting shot of KS does seem to have been a massive mistake.  However, does it even matter who manages Fulham now? The club have gone through so many it is another poison chalice. Shame. Disgraceful management, all of them.

Lighthouse

What the club need is stability. I will not keep on repeating the same opinion. But our new owner seems to believe that sacking people is the answer. Well it has made us worse. We should hang onto  some continuity.

Awful error in timing to sack Symons. But we now must stick with a manager in the hope he can take us back up if we are relegated.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

agree lighthouse, timing was wrong, Kit had to go but he hsold have gone when we knew when SJ was coming in. SO basicaslly kept Kit till December
Every day is a Fulham day

ffccornwall

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: jarv on March 12, 2016, 05:27:11 PM
Getting shot of KS does seem to have been a massive mistake.  However, does it even matter who manages Fulham now? The club have gone through so many it is another poison chalice. Shame. Disgraceful management, all of them.

The mistake was taking KS  on in the first place. We'd  rather go for untried than a Warnock type manager that this club needs. Those players need beating to within 1inch of their miserable, arrogant lives.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: fulhamben on March 12, 2016, 05:55:17 PM
Quote from: ffccornwall on March 12, 2016, 05:53:11 PM
Perhaps we should start with Cauley next week.

definitely betts

Yes. 10000000000% for both. Anyone looks good behind our defence.

RaySmith

Why did Kit have to go? - he saved us last season , adopting a  boring, defensive formation  for the last few matches, for which he was criticised, but he kept us up, and this season we were mid table when he was sacked....for not reaching a play-off target!

But SJ is the manager and we have to get behind him. It's hard for a new manager. Kit was steeped in the club, but Joka has to get used to the players and the set-up. The worse thing anyone can do - staff, players, fans is panic. A clear head is needed and defensive organisation, and the fans staying behind manager and team - together we will survive.

COYW

gezkc

I agree with Lighthouse. We need stability so sacking Jokanovic shouldn't even be contemplated. Sacking Kit was a big mistake, and the timing of it was absolutely crazy but we need to stick with who we have now. Chopping and changing managers is what has got us into this situation.

Bill2

Quote from: Baszab on March 12, 2016, 02:22:25 PM
Walking through Bishops Park - we just have to win  I think - no criticism of SJ from me today
It isn't the manager it is the stupid defence who panic in the latter stages of the game giving away stupid fouls which  allow the opposition to come onto us putting us under pressure.

The defence obviously have no confidence in Lonergan as they will not allow a ball to go out of play and several times they lumped it long instead of leaving it to the keeper.

Also why did not one of them go to the midfield player coming through with the ball at his feet, they all back pedal like crazy allowing them time to tee it up and have a crack.

ROKERITE

The mistake was taking KS  on in the first place.
[/quote]

I agree completely but it wasn't taking on an untried manager that was the problem, it was taking on the wrong one. Danny Murphy should have been appointed when Magath left.

Finnegans Wake

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 12, 2016, 05:38:20 PM
What the club need is stability. I will not keep on repeating the same opinion. But our new owner seems to believe that sacking people is the answer. Well it has made us worse. We should hang onto  some continuity.

Awful error in timing to sack Symons. But we now must stick with a manager in the hope he can take us back up if we are relegated.

Totally agree. Every time a manager has been sacked the majority of the fans seem to have been calling for it and it hasn't got us anywhere.

westcliff white

If we start Cauley who do you drop? we have the most potent partnership in the division, we don't have a problem scoring goals it is stopping them

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: westcliff white on March 12, 2016, 06:54:41 PM
If we start Cauley who do you drop? we have the most potent partnership in the division, we don't have a problem scoring goals it is stopping them

You go three upfront.  Only thing we can do is blitz the last games and go for it.  Where's the point in defending ?  All of our defenders are god awful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Play Hyndman.  Play a flat back four.  Play Ream and Stearman.  Send Garbutt home.

All I have in my locker.

Baszab

Play Smith as a proper target man - Dembele can NOT hold the ball so we rely on over the top through balls - most of the time the ball just comes straight back

westcliff white

I have no problem having the 3 up front but then the service comes form where? hence why we have the 2 wing backs. And maybe Cairney becomes less effective again moving wide

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Baszab on March 12, 2016, 07:01:28 PM
Play Smith as a proper target man - Dembele can NOT hold the ball so we rely on over the top through balls - most of the time the ball just comes straight back

Would you go three upfront though ?

stokesy

Drop dembele yes he has scored goals at the expense of not defending,was always told defending starts from your front players