Started by Mince n Tatties, March 12, 2016, 05:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

0-3 down to Derby and they come back to 3-3
Playing for manager and survival,could you see our bunch
fighting like that...I'm disgusted,really feel this lot are
taking us down..Sad.

MikeW

Going to be interesting on here tonight.

Really, how can the Chairman preside of this shambles?  Afraid the manager is proving a real disappointment in the motivation dept.  Sorry, but must be said.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Sgt Fulham

Hopefully we get rid of the lot of them in league 1. The only players I'd want to stay are the ones that would be first to be sold.

clarkey

Nothing really wrong with the squad. Look at how Pringle has been playing for Ipswich...lets face it we have a backroom full of losers at the Cottage bossed by the dreadful arrogant Rigg, we are a disgrace/

Jamie88

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on March 12, 2016, 05:05:50 PM
Hopefully we get rid of the lot of them in league 1. The only players I'd want to stay are the ones that would be first to be sold.

We all said this in 2013-14 where many of us wanted an entirely new squad. Well we did just that and look what happened! Cue a year or so later and nearly every name from 2013-14 has been mentioned at some time or other in a 'if only we'd have kept..' kind of way.

ROKERITE

Quote from: MikeW on March 12, 2016, 05:05:44 PM

Really, how can the Chairman preside of this shambles?  Afraid the manager is proving a real disappointment in the motivation dept.  Sorry, but must be said.

Yes, but I fear that might say more about the players than Jokanovic. There are some very good players in your squad but are there some very bad characters?
Whatever division Fulham are in next season (and I think it'll be The Championship) you now have a manager who knows what he's doing.

jarv

oh dear oh dear. Not looking good is it?  Looking at the fixtyres, I had us on 48 points at the end of the season. However, that included 4 points from the two home games this week. So, if my other predictions hold, we should get 44 points. I don't think that is enough is it?

Very sad day (week).  Dons and Rotherham about to overtake Fulham next 2 games I expect.

davew

Quote from: ROKERITE on March 12, 2016, 05:22:58 PM

Yes, but I fear that might say more about the players than Jokanovic. There are some very good players in your squad but are there some very bad characters?
Whatever division Fulham are in next season (and I think it'll be The Championship) you now have a manager who knows what he's doing.
Do we indeed, under his guidance we are picking up speed towards relegation, it has been a great season and 1 we all remember for a long time!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ron

Have to agree about the manager. Of course you can't keep changing every time you lose a game, but as you say there is no evidence of increased motivation, nor understanding amongst defenders, nor has the urgency to complete two acceptable halves in the game been introduced to the squad.

I don't have the energy to suggest that Khan may have ulterior motives that are developing nicely, because of the volley of opposition it'll get, and basically throwing money away by destroying assets is not what made him a millionaire, and I can't argue around that one. For the life of me though, I can't see why he has done nothing as this situation has developed over time.

We now have developed an acceptance of losing, and once focus is lost...in this game it took that godawful pass from Garbutt.....then the remainder lose interest by thinking consciously or subconsciously that the game is up, and the inevitable happens.

You might as well tell SJ to take a few weeks off and get a hypnotist and psychologist to pick the teams on the strength that the hypno can motivate, and the psycho can see who it has been successful on. And then sort out the positions with a blindfold and pin, because all other positional schemes have failed.

Mince n Tatties

What I don't get with Jacko is  he keeps picking
Smith but doesn't put him on.
Yes I know Ben he has only scored 1 goal but
it doesn't work like that.You are not to know Matt
might have got his head to a couple and put them
away,unlikely I agree but you have to try something
different..
Backed manager from Start,but beginning to lose
faith I'm afraid..Sad Sad Sad..

Jims Dentist

All this possession football is getting us nowhere.
Teams know how to defend against it.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 12, 2016, 05:02:13 PM
0-3 down to Derby and they come back to 3-3
Playing for manager and survival,could you see our bunch
fighting like that...I'm disgusted,really feel this lot are
taking us down..Sad.

Agreed. The unpopular old school managers come to clubs in crisis and sort them out... We go for Kit Symons. ...... Warnock / Allardyce were just the ticket for our club 2 years ago.

Bill2

The problem is we are second in table of number of goals scored but we second in the table for number of goals conceded. It really does say it all.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Bill2 on March 12, 2016, 06:09:24 PM
The problem is we are second in table of number of goals scored but we second in the table for number of goals conceded. It really does say it all.

Do we have a defence coach?
Maybe as he was a defender Kit can come back
and do the job.
Sorry forget I said that..