watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Glad to see our improvement continues!!

Started by davew, March 12, 2016, 05:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

I think we are now a joke, 1st division here we come!! At least with our present squad we should be good enough for the play offs in that division.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Jamie88

Dave, we all know what a joke we have become. But why is it every single time you post you appear so excited that we are failing?

I never see any enthusiasm from you whatsoever on the odd occasion we have won.

davew

Quote from: Jamie88 on March 12, 2016, 05:11:10 PM
Dave, we all know what a joke we have become. But why is it every single time you post you appear so excited that we are failing?

I never see any enthusiasm from you whatsoever on the odd occasion we have won.
Jamie I won't answer your comment, any enthusiasm I raise before every match is quickly eroded by a squad of players that are a disgrace to this club! The management of this club can also be included within that description! I never realised I showed such excitement in our demeanour, I must learn to be more critical of our under achievement! Roll on the next match!

18stepsup

J.Perkins

Jokanovic isn't the problem. The players ability is enough. Their attitude is a disgrace.

Mince n Tatties

What annoys me is Parker stating in the Paper today
!WE CAN BEAT ANYONE ON OUR GAME!
What drugs is he on,we haven't beaten anyone In the
top half..Hilarious..

J.Perkins

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 12, 2016, 05:44:55 PM
top half..Hilarious..

Because we're bottlejobs. Lost 25 points from winning positions this season.

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 12, 2016, 05:44:55 PM
top half..Hilarious..
But we have, because QPR have now moved into the top half of the table (lol).

filham

Quote from: J.Perkins on March 12, 2016, 05:37:49 PM
Jokanovic isn't the problem. The players ability is enough. Their attitude is a disgrace.

That's not what most people were saying when Kit was manager, the problem then was soley the manager, the players were a talented bunch just needing the right direction.   

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 12, 2016, 08:28:10 PM
It was shameful the way the players surrendered the lead. This is real fall from grace, and remember it's been badly led by the Board, ever since Khan arrived we have watch the club nose dive towards Division One. We have a real soft underbelly and the team are as fragile as I have ever seen them.

Khan Who?
Who is he does he exist?

J.Perkins

Quote from: filham on March 12, 2016, 08:30:24 PM
Quote from: J.Perkins on March 12, 2016, 05:37:49 PM

That's not what most people were saying when Kit was manager, the problem then was soley the manager, the players were a talented bunch just needing the right direction.   

Symons built his own squad with full understanding that we need to push for play offs. He was rightly sacked, as the future with him was bleak.

The months that followed are the major part of our downfall. Not having a manager in charge for 2 months just completely ripped the squad apart.

Jokanovic has boldly come into this complete mess, and has fully realised the mess Kit produced. This is far from his team, and if we stay up, he has been successful.

Judge Jokanovic on next season, but if we do go down, it's mainly down to the club faffing about and Symons creating an average squad.

And to add, these players were Symons players. They probably enjoyed working under his light, happy reigime, with uneventful results being ok. Now with a tough talking guy in, who says how it is, how shown the complete lack of backbone in nearly every player.