Match Ratings for today please

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BristolH

grandad

Not voting. I feel as sick as a parrot.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Bill2

Voted but it was tough as no negative scores. :031:

snarks

I really can't bring myself to do it, no one deserves to get any sort of reward for that  game. Y
To call a fulham player man of the match would be a travesty

Burt

Probably McCormack on the basis that he looked like he gave a toss on occasion...

GrahamG

The goal aside I thought Ross was terrible.

MJG

Closing this tonight as not around for a few days. Open till about nine.

filham

Ross's goal was a joy to witness, can't think of much else that was worthy of man of the match. The whole team deserves a thumbs down from all fans.

Luka

Dembele gets a 2.

How many times was he offside before and after missing a one on one with the keeper, he also chucked the ball away when they had a free kick in the last 10 mins wasting valuable time. Finding it hard to focus on anyone else after his lazy, time wasting slow walk off when we needed a win.

He was howled at when he made his exit, and any stick he got was well deserved.
Pathetic mental attitude from the kid.

MJG

thanks for the votes and today's winner (If such a thing exists today) is Ross McCormack

GrahamG

Amore (I'm not usually a fan) deserves more and if Ross can win it then I can only think people watched a different game. The goal apart he did nothing except wander into areas of the pitch where he couldn't hurt City. He is one of the main reasons we move the ball so slowly. For him to average 6.44 then some people must have given him 8. Words fail.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

@jolslover

Quote from: MJG on March 12, 2016, 09:18:13 PM
thanks for the votes and today's winner (If such a thing exists today) is Ross McCormack

These ratings are abit of a joke in my opinion. Fredericks should be up there at the top, so should Garbutt, never stopped running. And there is no way anyone was worse than Burn. Who had one of his worst games for us. Dembele was decent but hes only got a low rating because he took ages to get off the pitch.
STH H3

Tonywa

Quote from: GrahamG on March 12, 2016, 09:26:58 PM
Amore (I'm not usually a fan) deserves more and if Ross can win it then I can only think people watched a different game. The goal apart he did nothing except wander into areas of the pitch where he couldn't hurt City. He is one of the main reasons we move the ball so slowly. For him to average 6.44 then some people must have given him 8. Words fail.

I too felt Nando had a decent game today whereas. other than his exquisite finish, Ross did little of value. My man of the match was probably Ryan Fredericks who, although he did less than usual bombing forward, showed improving defensive skills with some excellent tackles and improved positional sense.  Apart from rather naturally tiring in his second game in a week with a typically gutsy performance despite some numpty sitting towards the back of Block G in the JH stand constantly being on his case and criticising him throughout the game.

MJG

Guys you do realise it's not me who picks these votes. 158 fans voted and that's the result.

MJG

By the way you can all relax as I'm not doing this next season. But with only 9 games left I'm going to finish this project off.

Snibbo

Quote from: MJG on March 13, 2016, 05:13:41 AM
By the way you can all relax as I'm not doing this next season. But with only 9 games left I'm going to finish this project off.
I for one appreciate your effort. Thank you

stokesy

I also appreciate what you do football has always been about opinions,I don't rate dembele where some people think he's great it's all about opinions and how you see football being played

GrahamG

I think we are all bright enough to realise that the results are nothing to do with you mjg and I'd imagine that all contributors are grateful for your efforts. The thread does give me the opportunity to see how I view a match versus the consensus. Sometimes we are in accord and other times not. Always very interesting and better than the official site just giving 3 names from which to choose. Cheers.

MJG

Quote from: GrahamG on March 13, 2016, 09:24:32 AM
I think we are all bright enough to realise that the results are nothing to do with you mjg and I'd imagine that all contributors are grateful for your efforts. The thread does give me the opportunity to see how I view a match versus the consensus. Sometimes we are in accord and other times not. Always very interesting and better than the official site just giving 3 names from which to choose. Cheers.
cheers,  I'd like to think people understand its from fans and  on this occasion 158 voters,  but I'm not so sure.