A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stay up or Go down?

Started by Bedford White, March 12, 2016, 06:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will we manage to stay up or are we doomed to drop?

Championship
League One

Bedford White

I've got the fear which I'm sure most of us have now, but rather than wollow in misery on my own, I'd like to know how we're all feeling about our Prospects?

Twig

Very poor.  I am concerned at the lack of fight and spirit.  Down I fear.

Banstead White

Today second half performance was the worst I have seen under this manager and would have expected things to improve not worsen....Dembele was a disgrace, clearly a player of immense ability when he wants to work but was a passenger through most of the game. We look a one player team (Ross) and that's just not good enough to stay up ....fearing the worst but TBH..seen it all before...
Roysie

Tonywa

On the dismal second half performance we are going down.  I was surprised that Dembele was mentioned by a previous poster as I thought he must have gone off at half-time so anonymous was he.  Even more so than on Thursday and that's saying something.

Mince n Tatties

David Pleat said on Five live Tuesday,there is always
a side goes down in a league who you wouldn't think
would.He said that team is Us.
Have to agree can't see us winning a game..Terrible
state of affairs..

Bill2

Quote from: Bedford White on March 12, 2016, 06:11:44 PM
I've got the fear which I'm sure most of us have now, but rather than wollow in misery on my own, I'd like to know how we're all feeling about our Prospects?
Up to today I had hope but after today I do not have any confidence with a defence so paper thin anyone can score against us, so those teams below us can visit and have some confidence of a result. If we can keep a couple of clean sheets in the next two games we just may be able to scrape our way out of the mess we are in but I am not hopeful.

Burt

If we are as gutless for the rest of the season as we were in the second half, then we are down.

But there is another Fulham, one that does have bottle and can take the fight to the opposition, and it is time for that Fulham to come forward.

I still have hope, and will continue to do so until it is mathematically impossible for us to stay up! Hopefully that day will never come.

Berserker

Although I fear the worse I can't press a button to say for definite, I would feel like I am committing the team to it. Until it is mathematically certain we will  go down I will press Championship
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

RaySmith

I will always  keep behind the team and think we can stay up, while there is still the faintest hope.

As Burt says , we  really need to battle now. Forget the pretty football, we need to be  sound and well organised defensively, and  the players need to give their all and sweat blood for the club. Better a nil -nil than a defeat on the road, and try to sneak 3 points at home. But we need to get to stop shipping  soft goals.

davew

Relegation vote for me, no time left to change most of the squad, SJ, the rest of the management and the owner, otherwise I would have voted for staying up!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

hovewhite

GUTTED.They call themselves a team,wouldnt want to be in the trenches with this squad of players.Think we are down,but really hope we find inspiration from someone or somewhere.

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Fulham76

Looks like we'll drop. I think Charlton & Bolton will go & the last relegation spot is between us, MK Dons & Bristol City but they both seem to be improving just at the right time while we're getting worse, just at the wrong time!

john dempsey

but we were promised promotion by riggormortice
what a clown he is , and how very  stupid we are to have faith
please khan get rid of this fool.

filham

We have been aware of our dodgy defence for a long time, today we also saw a midfield that couldn't put a few forward passes together and a striker that couldn't hold up play but was capable of missing a sitter.

All of the necessary ingredients for relegation were on display today. Just can't see what is going to stop us going down. We have won two games in thirteen under Jocanovic we need more than that from the next nine and he has tried most of the players at his disposal as well as lots of different tactics.