watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just got back

Started by Peabody, March 12, 2016, 06:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

That second half performance can only be described as disgraceful. I can only think that when Garbutt was injured and apllowed them to equalise., we then lost all our confidence and despite a fair first half, we didn't deserve anything from the game.

epsomraver

Quote from: Peabody on March 12, 2016, 06:14:01 PM
That second half performance can only be described as disgraceful. I can only think that when Garbutt was injured and apllowed them to equalise., we then lost all our confidence and despite a fair first half, we didn't deserve anything from the game.
:plus one:

filham

Yes ,totally outplayed in the second half, a terrible mistake by Garbutt for their equiliser , but for the last five minute we didn't put them under any pressure.
Can't think where we go from here as on paper that seemed to be our strongest team

Jocanovic's record is looking very poor, remember a lot of us were saying that it may take him up to six games to show an improvement, after thirteen we are looking por.

Mince n Tatties

Must have been bad Mr P,as your the first normally
to defend the luvvies..

Peabody

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 12, 2016, 06:26:25 PM

Must have been bad Mr P,as your the first normally
to defend the luvvies..

Yes, I was so angry, I crushed my milk carton. Seriously though, we were pathetic in the second half, we just stopped doing what we did in the first half.

RaySmith

Why? is the big question. Why do they go to pieces? I don't think it's lack of effort.

GrahamG

We were terrible from 25 mins on. No pace, can't cross, can't defend. City recovered from a poor start to completely boss the 2nd half aided by astute half time substitutions. Dembele and McCormack had great chances but we were second best. We look like a relegated team. The only players I would score 5 or 6 out of 10 would be Fredericks, Amore, Madl (until near the end), Parker (for the first hour) and possibly Tunnicliffe. It was a horrible performance and the manager seemed powerless to prevent the inevitable collapse. There are no excuses for this defeat.

Peabody

Quote from: RaySmith on March 12, 2016, 06:36:28 PM
Why? is the big question. Why do they go to pieces? I don't think it's lack of effort

I wish I knew, could it be the fear factor?

Wimbledon_White

I thought Garbutt was poor throughout today. Most of his crosses hit the first defender. He blows hot and cold for sure.

Mince n Tatties

Think attitude as some of them might already know
they are not in his plans for next season,so they
couldn't give two hoots.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 12, 2016, 06:58:08 PM
couldn't give two hoots.

Exactly ! 

Burt

There was no desire.

And more tellingly, there was no leadership on the pitch to whip the players up a bit.

The body language after the equaliser was appalling. Nobody stepped up to the mark. At that point we should have come out fighting. That must have been one of the easiest 45 minutes City have had.

davew

Quote from: Peabody on March 12, 2016, 06:50:53 PM
Quote from: RaySmith on March 12, 2016, 06:36:28 PM
Why? is the big question. Why do they go to pieces? I don't think it's lack of effort

I wish I knew, could it be the fear factor?
Like reading my postings (only joking), these are serious times for FFC and on a rare positive note from me, I hope we stay up!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 12, 2016, 08:50:09 PM
It appears that none of the players want to play for this Manager.
Strange you say that, do they want to play for any FFC manager or is the real problem that they don't want to play for a club owned by Shahid Clown!! Apologies if I have made a spelling mistake with the Christian name!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Wingnut

Just back home and I totally agree. I am normally optimistic but I think that we are destined for the drop. The lack of effort from the lads in that second half was a disgrace. Had a look at our fixtures and I can't see where our next win is going to come from.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

couldn't give two hoots.

The problem is those players won't get any future offers if the potential 'buyers' perform due diligence.
Apart from the obvious players, their attitude takes them out of the shop window except maybe
lower league clubs like potentially .............next season.
Scouts and 'headhunters' aren't looking for jumped up non-performing sulkers.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

CincyFulham1

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on March 13, 2016, 12:35:31 AM
couldn't give two hoots.

The problem is those players won't get any future offers if the potential 'buyers' perform due diligence.
Apart from the obvious players, their attitude takes them out of the shop window except maybe
lower league clubs like potentially .............next season.
Scouts and 'headhunters' aren't looking for jumped up non-performing sulkers.

I would have said "gutless p*ssies", but to each his own.

hovewhite

I always defend Fulham but for once I'm resigned to seeing this group of players who do not seem to care about playing as a team and lacking the fire and passion take our great club down and I'm disgusted with them  all.
Just hope SJ kicks most of them out in the summer!!

alfie

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on March 12, 2016, 06:58:53 PM
couldn't give two hoots.

Exactly !
surely they would want to show potential clubs what they can do, who in their right mind would take players that don't give a hoot.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Berserker

Quote from: alfie on March 13, 2016, 09:53:03 AM
Quote from: One Martin Thomas on March 12, 2016, 06:58:53 PM
couldn't give two hoots.

Exactly !
surely they would want to show potential clubs what they can do, who in their right mind would take players that don't give a hoot.

My thoughts exactly Alfie. I wondered though if some players don't actually think the longer term affect of their sulking, or just have childish hizzy fits based on pure emotion.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.