News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

league one, minus McCormack and Dembele.

Started by fcfulham55, March 12, 2016, 06:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Albeit Dembele doesn't turn up to some games. We will struggle in that league, with our vanarama conference standard defence.

I've seen comments that we will make the playoffs in league one next season. Be lucky to get mid table!
Sent from my Nokia 3310

RaySmith

That's like the ones who said it would be good to go down from the Prem - rebuild with the youngsters!

fcfulham55

Quote from: RaySmith on March 12, 2016, 06:39:55 PM
That's like the ones who said it would be good to go down from the Prem - rebuild with the youngsters!

I remember those lunatics. Staying in the league is critical!
Sent from my Nokia 3310

davew

Quote from: fcfulham55 on March 12, 2016, 06:44:03 PM
Quote from: RaySmith on March 12, 2016, 06:39:55 PM

I remember those lunatics. Staying in the league is critical!
Staying in any league is crucial now!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 12, 2016, 08:57:30 PM
Both Dembelle and Ross are lazy, and are no help over 90 mins in a relegation scrap. We don't defend enough from the front. The pair of them need to start breaking sweet.

Blimey. You mean like not build the team around the No.44, Dembele is not the messiah and we played best as a team when certain players were missing and a team turned up against Hull??? Whatever next? We will of course never know if that team would have ever scored enough or flourished but that team ethic seems to have drifted away as we only had six out there today and they were rubbish. Anyway back under the big stone before anyone notices.

nixie-ffc

if we get relegated 4 more times (supposing we cant beat the drop this season) we'll be back to where we have started in 1898. Southern Football League here we come :(

7787fulham

I hope we stay up but on the results we've had relegation is looking more likely unfortunately the only way you go up from this league when you get relegated is by keeping your best players and we didn't and haven't so have left ourselves in this position and until Khan changes his philosophy if we go down we may struggle again we ship out our best players

fcfulham55

Quote from: 7787fulham on March 13, 2016, 11:40:52 AM
I hope we stay up but on the results we've had relegation is looking more likely unfortunately the only way you go up from this league when you get relegated is by keeping your best players and we didn't and haven't so have left ourselves in this position and until Khan changes his philosophy if we go down we may struggle again we ship out our best players

So if we go down, we're unlikely to hold onto our few "half" decent players. And get into a bigger mess, if it could get any worse!

Let's face it, McCormack is gone this summer regardless of the division we're in though.
Sent from my Nokia 3310