watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Birmingham

Started by ffc73, March 12, 2016, 06:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffc73

I have a coach and match ticket for next Saturday at Birmingham.  fp.gif.  064.gif

Looking desperate now so time to roll up my sleeves and get behind the team. Whether they actually respond is a very large unknown  079.gif

Anybody else joining my addictive madness or do you have better things to do with your lives? Sometimes I wish I did  090.gif

COYW  049:gif

Berserker

I'm going but not sure where it is yet
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

M42 and up a tad.

just got back. I will post the tickets tomorrow.

Berserker

Thanks. Did you son go after all?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on March 13, 2016, 05:43:57 AM
Thanks. Did you son go after all?

Yes he did poor chap. He saw it through and as he is off back to Sarajevo soon it was good to spend some 'chaps' time with him. He has no axe to grind or UEFA qualifications but his comment of "where did the team go" was succinct and frighteningly accurate.

RaySmith

Our win there last season was sign of changing fortunes with Kit in charge, after looking almost certain to be relegated with Magath.

I was there, and it was great, but am unable to go this year, unfortunately - but good luck to you and the team FFC73, we need our fans to get behind the team at this crucial time.

Bill2

There must be a game soon where all our shots are not by defenders throwing themselves in front of the ball or keepers playing their best games of the season. Hope it is next week.