watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looking at our upcoming fixtures....

Started by Luffy86, March 12, 2016, 10:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luffy86

I hate to say it but, I think league 1 beckons for us... Can't believe we're in this situation at all. Never thought we'd be be in danger of being relegated again but it's definitely a formality! Struggling to see where we'll find the points in our next fixtures. And to top it off teams around us are hitting form while we continue to stutter... How come we never get a new uplift in performances and results when we get a new manager also??
We live in hope however as sad as it is to say, I'm not confident especially on recent performances!!
I hope to be proved wrong and we finally start getting something to cheer about!!
COYW

SP

I think a week's training at Motspur Park of hitting a cows a*se with a banjo should help. Conceed 3 & score 4.

Luffy86

Exactly SP, also Maybe the forwards need an explanation on how the offside rule works.

SP

Quote from: Luffy86 on March 12, 2016, 10:28:23 PM
Exactly SP, also Maybe the forwards need an explanation on how the offside rule works.

Rome wasn't built in a day!

:005:

Luffy86

It'll be the same amount of time that Rome was built in before we have a team capable of achieving anything.

Arthur

Quote from: Luffy86 on March 12, 2016, 10:10:56 PM
I hate to say it but, I think league 1 beckons for us... it's definitely a formality!

I hope to be proved wrong...

I've some cheering news for you. The fact that you can still hope to be proved wrong actually proves that relegation isn't, as you believe, inevitable. If it were, all hope would be extinguished.

For what it's worth, I think that we will still be a Championship club next season.

Riversider

Looking at our remaining fixtures I would say that we've got a punchers chance in all of them,
Brighton away will be tough but aside from that one game I would say we've get every chance of getting points from the remainder starting at Birmingham next Saturday,
Let's abandon 3-5-2, drop Garbutt and reunite Matt Smith with Ross McCormack and then and only then, we might just avoid relegation, but it's going to be very tight.

Jims Dentist

Yes Riversider, many of us would like to see that happen,        BUT,

Joka will stick to his beliefs of possession football, even if it could get us relegated.