watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This is very difficult

Started by Peabody, March 13, 2016, 10:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

But I have to admit that we are in trouble and it is difficult to see how we can get out of it. There is little if anything we as fans can do, other than carry on supporting them, difficult as that may be. I know, I know, some of you will come back with answers that I am not clever enough to counter but that is what happened in 2008 and that worked out fine, in the end.

So, as Doris Day said, que sera sera.

From a very disappointed Peabody

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Peabody on March 13, 2016, 10:38:25 AM
But I have to admit that we are in trouble and it is difficult to see how we can get out of it. There is little if anything we as fans can do, other than carry on supporting them, difficult as that may be. I know, I know, some of you will come back with answers that I am not clever enough to counter but that is what happened in 2008 and that worked out fine, in the end.

I'm just depressed..

Fulham76

Yep, we're in big trouble & I'm not sure why with some of the players we have & the amount of goals we score.

If you take out Charlton & Bolton, who are more than likely going to be relegated, I think we must be third favourites to go with them.

MK Dons & Rotherham are improving yet we're getting worse.

Bill2

I have to agree with you that we need to support the team. I don't boo the team as yesterday and Tuesday I thought we should have won, but we don't seem to have the same fighting spirit as Bristol did yesterday. Lets be fair their goals were not great.

I like Mince N Tatties am depressed, which will be made worse when everyone I know mentions the result. Will have to bite my tongue to not giving a rude response.

Oakeshott

On Betfair the Dons and Rotherham are both much shorter odds to be relegated than us, but at the moment they are definitely doing better than we are.

Berserker

I agree Peabody. I'm upset about it and try to think to calm  myself by thinking there is absolutely nothing I or the rest of the fans can do about it.
I'm going to Birmingham  even though I find watching Fulham rather traumatic. Also I will more than likely have to go to a ground i've never been to on my own will prove a bit of a challenge!
I suppose I'm lucky that living where I do most people I know support the local team whatever and go to matches what ever league they are in. So people don't take the pee out of Fulham's demise or me for supporting them.
I probably won't get my two season tickets next year if we get relegated as I doubt if friends will come with me to use the spare one, therefore for practical reasons I would get a membership in league 1 and either get one ticket if it's just me or two if I'm with a friend, and I can move around the ground as I feel like
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

nose

I think the fabled quality of the squad is a problem
It is unbalanced and don't seem able to pass the ball first time, woodrow and ross are the only ones that move it quick
Joca has inherited a shambles and he must wonder what he has to do to turn it round
On this mb i despair of the fiction written about the supposed quality of some of our players, i said last summer whebn we got richards this was going to be a relegation scrap.... not because of jazz rather the lack of ambition shown in bringing such a second rate player
Garbutt made two fantastic avoidable errors... shooting over when we could have been two up if e woukd have cut back the ball fortheree forwards and losing the ball for the equaliser and he is supposed to be a good player... not when it matters ihe isnt and lazy selfish slow cairney and the ever second rate 19 year old center forward who didnt manage a shot when one on one with the goalkeeper and walked off when he was substituted... talk about couldnt care less

J.Perkins

Quote from: nose on March 13, 2016, 12:36:27 PM
I think the fabled quality of the squad is a problem
It is unbalanced and don't seem able to pass the ball first time, woodrow and ross are the only ones that move it quick
Joca has inherited a shambles and he must wonder what he has to do to turn it round
On this mb i despair of the fiction written about the supposed quality of some of our players, i said last summer whebn we got richards this was going to be a relegation scrap.... not because of jazz rather the lack of ambition shown in bringing such a second rate player
Garbutt made two fantastic avoidable errors... shooting over when we could have been two up if e woukd have cut back the ball fortheree forwards and losing the ball for the equaliser and he is supposed to be a good player... not when it matters ihe isnt and lazy selfish slow cairney and the ever second rate 19 year old center forward who didnt manage a shot when one on one with the goalkeeper and walked off when he was substituted... talk about couldnt care less

Been a while since a Woodrow rave, but I agree, at least he puts the effort it.

jarv

It is Sunday morning here in USA. As usual, I check in to FoF for all things Fulham to read the up to date posts. Even this site is getting a bit tiresome now but I suppose, after yesterdays results, why do I keep expecting to read some good news. (I am not criticising the site or posters which is great).

When Fulham used to be good, it was a joy to read all the good posts. I guess I, like many will pop in occasionally to see what is being posted.  The demise of Fulham this time around seems much worse than that in the late sixties. Much more sad because the team has fallen from a great height, a European final.

Another week-end ruined. Oh well, must press on with more important things like admiring my new car I bought yesterday.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: jarv on March 13, 2016, 01:09:45 PM
It is Sunday morning here in USA. As usual, I check in to FoF for all things Fulham to read the up to date posts. Even this site is getting a bit tiresome now but I suppose, after yesterdays results, why do I keep expecting to read some good news. (I am not criticising the site or posters which is great).

When Fulham used to be good, it was a joy to read all the good posts. I guess I, like many will pop in occasionally to see what is being posted.  The demise of Fulham this time around seems much worse than that in the late sixties. Much more sad because the team has fallen from a great height, a European final.

Another week-end ruined. Oh well, must press on with more important things like admiring my new car I bought yesterday.

Well the wife bought me  a new jumper yesterday and
a bag of Liquorice Allsorts..So there you go... :dft011: