15            3            4            8

Mr Rigg you are fired - go back to QPR where you had such tremendous success

Lighthouse

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 13, 2016, 10:53:12 AM
Slav's record to date for FFC

played     won      drawn      lost

Joka was brought in because we were not close enough to the play offs. It seems farcical  now to think how often the club deliberately throws a spanner in the works of any progress. What is scary is the club will go down, sack Joka and this mess will continue.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

H4usuallysitting

by the time Joka arrived....around 8/10 weeks had passed.....does make you think doesn't it

bobbo

SJ has to work with what he's got and what he's got ain't good enough . Effort means nothing if you don't have the required ability and we have too many making silly an costly mistakes.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Bill2

Quote from: bobbo on March 13, 2016, 11:16:11 AM
SJ has to work with what he's got and what he's got ain't good enough . Effort means nothing if you don't have the required ability and we have too many making silly an costly mistakes.
Absolutely right, why is it always the managers fault that he can't win with a team who couldn't win before he arrived.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Bill2 on March 13, 2016, 11:18:06 AM
Quote from: bobbo on March 13, 2016, 11:16:11 AM
Absolutely right, why is it always the managers fault that he can't win with a team who couldn't win before he arrived.

This doesn't make sense. We were not relegation threatened when he came in. We are now. He must be given time next season but he must take part of the blame for our downfall.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

GrahamG

Let's face it, most managers coming in at the stage Joka did has to 'work with what they've got.' The reason you bring the new guy in is because you think his abilities to get results are better than the coach you are getting rid of. On the face of it Mr Warnock has less to work with at Rotherham and has got  them fighting for results. I don't think that we can afford another change but anybody who has perceived an improvement under Joka has obviously got pretty powerful 'rose-tinted' specs.

Snibbo

Quote from: GrahamG on March 13, 2016, 11:37:19 AM
Let's face it, most managers coming in at the stage Joka did has to 'work with what they've got.' The reason you bring the new guy in is because you think his abilities to get results are better than the coach you are getting rid of. On the face of it Mr Warnock has less to work with at Rotherham and has got  them fighting for results. I don't think that we can afford another change but anybody who has perceived an improvement under Joka has obviously got pretty powerful 'rose-tinted' specs.
Exactly

Fulham1959

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 13, 2016, 10:53:12 AM
Slav's record to date for FFC

played     won      drawn      lost

The Rotherham win doesn't really count as he had only been there a couple of days and did not set up the team -  so it's only 2 wins.