News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Could we get Husband and Hangeland on emergency loans?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, March 14, 2016, 01:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Hangeland because despite how much he has declined he can't be any worse than our current defenders. Plus the sentimental factor would really spark a new lease of life into the fans. It's only 9 games so I would try it if I was making decisions unless he has an injury?

Husband because with 3 at the back and wingbacks he is perfect. Going forward superb and not the greatest defender but wingback is different to left back. And either way he is a million times the player Garbutt is.

Also could do with a striker.  I'm hearing Aluko from Hull with Smith making way. Anyone know if this one is true?

With the other two I just feel at this stage of the season you need to sign players who will bed in straight away. Every game is vital now and judging from the attitude of players like Dembele at least Brede cares. Sometimes caring in our situation is more important than ability.

Squeaky bum time!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ffccaz

0001.jpeg
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on March 14, 2016, 01:00:17 PM
Hangeland because despite how much he has declined he can't be any worse than our current defenders. Plus the sentimental factor would really spark a new lease of life into the fans. It's only 9 games so I would try it if I was making decisions unless he has an injury?

Husband because with 3 at the back and wingbacks he is perfect. Going forward superb and not the greatest defender but wingback is different to left back. And either way he is a million times the player Garbutt is.

Also could do with a striker.  I'm hearing Aluko from Hull with Smith making way. Anyone know if this one is true?

With the other two I just feel at this stage of the season you need to sign players who will bed in straight away. Every game is vital now and judging from the attitude of players like Dembele at least Brede cares. Sometimes caring in our situation is more important than ability.

Squeaky bum time!

westcliff white

Hasn't husbands signed for Huddersfield till the end of the season
Every day is a Fulham day

FPT

I'm fairly certain that we need players to leave prior to any more incomings due to FFP embargo rules.

James Husband is on loan now at Huddersfield.

A loan move for Brede would depend on all parties, but it would be possible.

The loan window shuts on the 24th, from then we have to be happy with what we have until the summer (unless we stumble upon a free agent out of nowhere).

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: FPT on March 14, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
I'm fairly certain that we need players to leave prior to any more incomings due to FFP embargo rules.

James Husband is on loan now at Huddersfield.

A loan move for Brede would depend on all parties, but it would be possible.

The loan window shuts on the 24th, from then we have to be happy with what we have until the summer (unless we stumble upon a free agent out of nowhere).

Can we bring back Diarra again lol

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Mince n Tatties

All this bring back old washed up favs..
Why don't we just go and get Sean Farrell and
Peter Baah while we're at it..

White Flea

Mark Schwartzer for me, we wouldn't be in this mess if he was still around. Is he number two at Leicester?

BedsFFC

Does the loan window slam shut or is it just gently closed?

gang

Quote from: White Flea on March 14, 2016, 02:31:39 PM
Mark Schwartzer for me, we wouldn't be in this mess if he was still around. Is he number two at Leicester?
Even Mark fell off toward the end, as Mince said it's not always a good answer to bring back old favourites.

White Flea

Fair play & i guess he's probably getting paid more to be semi retired up with the league leaders & maybe a second premier league medal to boot.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 14, 2016, 02:00:54 PM
All this bring back old washed up favs..
Why don't we just go and get Sean Farrell and
Peter Baah while we're at it..

It doesn't always work but putting our destiny in the hands of a 19 year old who already has one foot out the door and is clearly only interested in himself is not the best remedy for survival either.

Surely this comment is only aimed at Brede and not Husband?

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]