watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Relegation Run In

Started by Dodgin, March 19, 2016, 10:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

MK Dons and Rotherham's final games as tough as our's.

Snibbo

I suspect it's between us and MK Dons now. Rotherham and Bristol City have got themselves going. Makes the next home match absolutely critical. Lose it and we are gone.

MJG

Pretty much the same.

We are playing 4 teams in top half and 4 in bottom
MK Dons 3 in top half 5 in bottom half

Avg position we are playing is 13.5
MK Dons playing 14

Form over last 6 games our opponents have averaged 1.16 pts
MK Dons opponents are a bit better 1.20

Hardly anything to separate the two teams.

Both teams have to play:

PNE
Ipswich
Brentford
Forest

res

Quote from: MJG on March 20, 2016, 08:41:04 AM
Pretty much the same.

We are playing 4 teams in top half and 4 in bottom
MK Dons 3 in top half 5 in bottom half

Avg position we are playing is 13.5
MK Dons playing 14

Form over last 6 games our opponents have averaged 1.16 pts
MK Dons opponents are a bit better 1.20

Hardly anything to separate the two teams.

Both teams have to play:

PNE
Ipswich
Brentford
Forest

Interesting analysis, just shows that it is entirely in our hands...if we pick up more points than MKD we are safe, if we don't we're down. I dislike the phrase "it's a 6 pointer" but our next game is a 6 pointer. Lose to MKD then we're down, win then we stay up, draw and it's nail biting stuff until the last game

Bobsfulham

Best to accept the fact that the way our team has performed all season it is more than likely we will be playing League 1 football next season and more than likely struggling at the foot of the table yet again!!

Personally I think it is disgusting, when you consider all the money that has been spent, that a team such as our's is in this position.

There is simply no fight, no desire to win - a bunch of "T****rs" from the management right down to the players" I am ashamed to call myself a Fulham fan.
RWT - Always Look On the Bright Side of Life!!

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: Bobsfulham on March 20, 2016, 10:54:32 AM
Best to accept the fact that the way our team has performed all season it is more than likely we will be playing League 1 football next season and more than likely struggling at the foot of the table yet again!!

Personally I think it is disgusting, when you consider all the money that has been spent, that a team such as our's is in this position.

There is simply no fight, no desire to win - a bunch of "T****rs" from the management right down to the players" I am ashamed to call myself a Fulham fan.

You aint seen nothing yet!

Wearethewhites

We beat MK Dons and it changes everything. Puts 4 points between us, and I'm confident we'll go on to win a couple of other games, and be safe.

Draw with MK Dons and it'll be nail biting to the end, but don't trust our form or players going foward.

Lose to MK Dons and it'll be over, we'll be playing League 1 football.

jarv

I read on here, lose the next home game and we are down..   My memory has faded a bit but I think it was easter, 1967. Home to Leeds? (I think) We lost and as everyone shuffled out of the cottage, all could be heard mumbling...."thats it then, division 2 next season". What happened? The first great escape. What a run in. Happy days at the cottage. 049:gif

Bobsfulham

Quote from: Wearethewhites on March 20, 2016, 11:56:46 AM
We beat MK Dons and it changes everything. Puts 4 points between us, and I'm confident we'll go on to win a couple of other games, and be safe.

Draw with MK Dons and it'll be nail biting to the end, but don't trust our form or players going foward.

Lose to MK Dons and it'll be over, we'll be playing League 1 football.

Bobsfulham

It changes nothing! Will be the same situation next season - Championship or League 1 - with this bunch of non-triers and incompetent management the situation will never change!

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Bobsfulham on March 20, 2016, 12:26:58 PM
It changes nothing! Will be the same situation next season - Championship or League 1 - with this bunch of non-triers and incompetent management the situation will never change!

IF we stay up, and that's a big IF (players don't seem to want it atm) there will be big changes next season and a better calibre of football.