watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Nigel Pearson

Started by The Swan, March 20, 2016, 09:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

According to Radio Five Live today they said that Villa will sack Garde and get Nigel Pearson as their new manager.
He will do well with Villa and I think he will get them promoted next season.
Were we to quick in not giving him a chance to manage us.
The Swan

dannyboi-ffc

He made such a big deal about his coaches going with him and they obviously refused to leave Leicester. I'm not denying that he must be a good manager but surely the way Leicester have pushed on shows how much of their success was down to coaching.

Is it a poosibility Pearson knew that hence why he tried to get them to go where he signed. If Villa don't have the same standard of coaching I don't think they will go back up. Certainly not with the current squad they have. Even we got to 31 points. They don't look like even getting 20
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

HatterDon

villa are plain awful. They'll struggle more next season than we're struggling now.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Buffalo76

He's being linked to Middlesbrough as well in case Kiranka has another training ground strop.

St Eve

Pearson would have been a good choice for us

Snibbo

Personally I think he's a drama queen. It will end in tears for Villa.

MJG

Pearson without his coaches is like Samson without his hair

18stepsup

MikeW

I think there must be a bit of baggage with Pearson.  Otherwise he would surely have been snapped up by now?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Slaphead in Qatar

If he goes to villa he needs his head examining. It's a managers graveyard as long as Lerner is there.

jarv

Speculation. For all the Pulis haters on here, if we hired him we would not have been relegated from the premier. Just saying, speculation.

MJG

Quote from: jarv on March 21, 2016, 01:38:38 PM
Speculation. For all the Pulis haters on here, if we hired him we would not have been relegated from the premier. Just saying, speculation.
I'm happily in the Pulis hater camp.

Proud badge holder and 100% guaranteed non attendee should he ever be given any key to Fulham Football club

Burt

Quote from: jarv on March 21, 2016, 01:38:38 PM

Would have been a brave, ill-advised appointment... Not just for the brand of football he is associated with, but also for those who remember him from his Gillingham days, when he seemed to encourage the chants being made by their supporters about the fatal stabbing of one of our own.

SW6

Quote from: The Swan on March 20, 2016, 09:22:04 PM
According to Radio Five Live today they said that Villa will sack Garde and get Nigel Pearson as their new manager.
He will do well with Villa and I think he will get them promoted next season.
Were we to quick in not giving him a chance to manage us.

Nigel Pearson is a bellend.

St Eve

But a more successful bellend than our last few managers or should I say coaches

Woolly Mammoth

If Nigel Pearson had been appointed Manager to replace Kit, then I am convinced not only would the team be out of the relegation zone, the players would be playing with a lot more pride and discipline and confidence.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.