watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The George Cohen Statue fundraisers

Started by Fulham 442, March 21, 2016, 05:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

I just clicked on the FFC website to see how the contributions were going etc.  The dinner hosted by Richard Osman on April 26th seems to have disappeared from the options - has this been cancelled due to our precarious position in the league?  I was considering going at one stage but thought it could well turn out to be a pretty gloomy affair, especially if we lose to MKD on the 2nd!  Does anyone know anything?

bill taylors apprentice

Its still appears to be on and the details are buried deep within the news items.

When you click to book it goes nowhere, typical!

Chesh

I'm sure I read at the weekend that the dinner had sold out..

But then I was on a beano in Brum so might have dreamt it  :005:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

res

Quote from: Fulham 442 on March 21, 2016, 05:02:44 PM
I just clicked on the FFC website to see how the contributions were going etc.  The dinner hosted by Richard Osman on April 26th seems to have disappeared from the options - has this been cancelled due to our precarious position in the league?  I was considering going at one stage but thought it could well turn out to be a pretty gloomy affair, especially if we lose to MKD on the 2nd!  Does anyone know anything?

I think it's sold out...but plenty of other options to support the George Cohen statue

Steven Ageroad

Could be a gloomy affair?! We'll just have to have a few more drinks that's all.

Fulham 442

Quote from: res on March 22, 2016, 03:26:52 PM

I think it's sold out...but plenty of other options to support the George Cohen statue

I'm having my late Dad's name engraved on one of the plaques on the statue.  He would be so chuffed!!