https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Volzy Latest

Started by White Noise, August 11, 2010, 11:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.volzy.com/diary.php

10 August 2010

I still haven't trained yet due to this slight hip problem, which meant I also missed our last pre-season game at the weekend. I'm still a bit sore but the discomfort is definitely less than it was and this week will be about testing out what I can do - sprints, change of direction etc. I'm obviously desperate to rejoin training as soon as possible but I also know I've got to keep patient and let this little niggle heal up so it doesn't cause me any further problems.

We've got our first competitive game of the season on Saturday which isaway to Chemnitz in the cup, so I'm hoping I'll have been able to train enough by then to be involved. If it takes place that is. There has been a lot of heavy rainfall in that part of thh country and they've had floods and all sorts.

We had an open training session for the fans at the weekend, followed by the longest signing session in the history of the world. We sat there at tables for over three hours and signed everything imaginable - including the obligatory German sleeveless denim jacket. I also had to sign a baby grow that was actually being worn by a four month-old baby. That wasn't the easiest - for me or the baby!

Oh, and here's a pic of me in my St Pauli shirt...hope you like my side parting...!

More soon...

HatterDon

Thanks, Mr. Noise. I still love me some Volzy. My #2 Volz shirt will be making an appearance at The Lion and Rose on Saturday.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Always liked him as a player,and St Pauli are my German team of choice so it's a win win for me :clap_hands:

Travers Barney

Gonna get Moritz on the case in retrieving the Motspur Park Flag and the Demon Internet shirt...left in a St Pauli bar and I reckon will turn up at a St Pauli fixture

Hamburg FOF has left no stone uncovered in trying to address the situation..top man!!!!

We are the whites
We are the whites

FatFreddysCat

I'm thinking of going to see him play for St Pauli and getting a big Fulham flag to take with me, but the thought of them being an ultra lefty team is putting me off. Must admit though had a few beers with normal St pauli fans and very nice people. How about a FoF Volzy St Pauli trip, you can fly easy jet for about £60 return if you aint in a Euro final.  :beer:  :beer: Bratwurst.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 11, 2010, 10:59:18 PM
How about a FoF Volzy St Pauli trip, you can fly easy jet for about £60 return if you aint in a Euro final.  :beer:  :beer: Bratwurst.

I'll be there to welcome you guys! :clap_hands: :beer:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 11, 2010, 11:39:46 PM
How about a FoF Volzy St Pauli trip, you can fly easy jet for about £60 return if you aint in a Euro final.  :beer:  :beer: Bratwurst.

St pauli seem to be everyones second club, would there be much trouble getting tickets? My hotel was directly opposite the ground, have they finished the building work?

Mr Fulham

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 11, 2010, 11:49:00 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 11, 2010, 11:39:46 PM

St pauli seem to be everyones second club, would there be much trouble getting tickets? My hotel was directly opposite the ground, have they finished the building work?

Not yet, I think.
They're quite cash-strapped and always have to make some breaks when they don't have the money to continue...the club is clearly not "normal". :023:

McBridefan1

15,000 Volz, he was a character... I wish him well.