watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Relegation run in - 8 games to stay up

Started by H4usuallysitting, March 29, 2016, 05:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Fulham v Franchise            Rotherham v Leeds                   Fulham v Franchise       
Preston v Fulham               Bristol C v Rotherham               Franchise v Wolves
Fulham v Cardiff                Franchise v Rotherham              Franchise v Rotherham 
Brighton v Fulham             Rotherham v Forest                   Preston v Franchise
Ipswich v Fulham              Rotherham  v Huddersfield          Sheff W v Franchise
Fulham v Forest                Wolves v Rotherham                  Franchise v Brentford
Brentford v Fulham            Rotherham v Blackburn              Ipswich v Franchise
Fulham v Bolton                Hull v Rotherham                       Franchise v Forest

I'm counting Charlton and Bolton as down and we are in the next group of 3 currently Franchise 37pts Fulham 38pts
Rotherham 39pts.....

Our run in is as bad as the other two and Franchise have to play Rotherham....I make it we just about stay up.....but we have to win on Saturday as I can see Rotherham v Leeds being a draw...if we don't win on Saturday, then I can't see us getting a win until the Forest game......crikey it's tight down there

Robbie

I think we will do better than this. A lot of team will be tired. We have a relatively large squad. We should be better focused now that this is critical !

COYWs.

St Eve

Brentford and possibly Bristol City are still in the mix. Brentford are in a free fall

jarv

I think the last 3 games will be saviour. I agree with H4, cant see a win til Forest, then Brentford and Bolton should see Fulham safe.

filham

Quote from: Robbie on March 29, 2016, 05:48:10 PM
I think we will do better than this. A lot of team will be tired. We have a relatively large squad. We should be better focused now that this is critical !

COYWs.
Yes, a large squad should be beneficial in the event of injury, tiredness or loss of form but in our case it has resulted in Jocanovic experimenting continuously with tactics and different players in attempts to find a winning combination.

The critical point in our survival chances is for the coach to settle on his preferred best team and on a playing system.

H4usuallysitting

Updated 7 games to go

Fulham 2 v 1 Franchise            Rotherham 2 v 1 Leeds                   Fulham 2 v 1 Franchise       
Preston v Fulham               Bristol C v Rotherham               Franchise v Wolves
Fulham v Cardiff                Franchise v Rotherham              Franchise v Rotherham 
Brighton v Fulham             Rotherham v Forest                   Preston v Franchise
Ipswich v Fulham              Rotherham  v Huddersfield          Sheff W v Franchise
Fulham v Forest                Wolves v Rotherham                  Franchise v Brentford
Brentford v Fulham            Rotherham v Blackburn              Ipswich v Franchise
Fulham v Bolton                Hull v Rotherham                       Franchise v Forest

A good win by Fulham on Saturday, we now have to try and get something away to Preston on Tuesday

I'm counting Charlton and Bolton as down and we are in the next group of 3 currently Franchise 37pts Fulham 41pts
Rotherham 42pts.....

Charlton won on Saturday beating Birmingham 2 - 1, and that puts them on 35pts - Bolton lost at home to Reading 0 - 1.....I still think Charlton and Bolton are going down - and with Franchise losing against us  we have a little bit of daylight that hopefully we can build on

MJG

Another couple of ways to look at both MK Dons and our run ins

Teams Fulham play average 1.35 pts per game Teams MK Dons play average 1.33ppg  no real difference.

Form over last 6 games

Fulham opponents average 1.23  MK Dons opponents average 1.47    Form wise they have it slightly tougher.

But basically on a knife edge.

MJG

No I'm not going going to forget statistics but thanks for asking.

jarv

Its Fulham or MK to go. Charltond win also brings them closer to safety but hope too little too late. Rotherhan will be ok, they got a real second division manager.

Yesterday, Sean and GJ described Fulham as tippy tappy football, not what you need in this division. Unless of course, like Tigana, you have some top class players in your team.

Not one player from Fulham would be guaranteed playing time in the premier division, even Ross. He has been scoring for years but no takers.

HatterDon

don't forget that our goal difference means we're essentially 5 points clear of MK Dons. If we match them point for point for the rest of the season ... .
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel