watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

"Get behind the boys" ... OK.. and the team need to give us something

Started by Robbie, March 29, 2016, 05:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

I don't know about you, I am getting a bit bored of players, Gale etc. telling us to get behind them. As if we haven't and that dismal performances are our fault. 

I think recently we have been remarkably compliant and pleasant about a dire situation?!  No-one has seriously called for SJ's head.

Yes, I shout for FFC and will shout loud on Saturday etc...

But the team needs to pull its finger out !  No excuses ....

RaySmith

I don't think players and those associated with the club are blaming fans - in fact, they usually praise them, but just want to emphasise the importance of fans' support. Well, it's what they always say - but what do you expect them to say?- and noisy crowd support, rather than a feeling of tension, is important.

Now isn't the time to say -'I'll cheer when they give me something to cheer about.'  We need to be vocally behind the team right from the start of the game

But then I'm not someone who thinks our situation is to do with players not trying hard enough - I think they do care and are  giving 100 percent-but I know others  strongly disagree.

Have you read this  forum recently?-if you think we, as fans, are very compliant and  accepting of the situation, though you're right that there have been few  cries of 'Joka out', and fans seem to have faith in him, despite the results.

filham

I think the fans, particularly those at the hammy end, have been very supportive all season . However you cannot expect complete full stadium support while we are playing pretty ball holding football that never puts the opposition under pressure. Our pressure seems to be applied in the final five/ten minutes of a game when we are a goal down and that is when the vocal support is at its best.