watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not may positives flying around about the MK Dons game

Started by Wearethewhites, March 30, 2016, 02:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

I have been upbeat saying we have turned the corner for ages..... The defence still concerns me. We are capable of beating anyone but rarely do.

Fulham 2-0 up at half time with MK scoring early in the second as we digest our jammy dodgers, and then squeaky bum time till the end. Narrow win for us

AnEssexFan

Personally I think we might be pleasantly surprised on Saturday. I think the players will try to start in the way they played the first half against Burnley, and that should be too much for MK Dons.

I just hope there is a decent crowd to get behind the team, and that unlike the Bristol City match we actually make some noise?
@leightonrw07

Whitesideup

Quote from: AnEssexFan on April 01, 2016, 10:17:48 AM
Personally I think we might be pleasantly surprised on Saturday. I think the players will try to start in the way they played the first half against Burnley, and that should be too much for MK Dons.

I just hope there is a decent crowd to get behind the team, and that unlike the Bristol City match we actually make some noise?
The game offered very little to get excited about. The first half was pretty tame, thought we shaded it. The second half was played at quite a distance from the Hammy end apart from a couple of moments... when we should have scored at least one more goal. But there were extended periods when we offered next to nothing going forward. We had nothing to shout about.