more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not may positives flying around about the MK Dons game

Started by Wearethewhites, March 30, 2016, 02:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

In fact, I've hardly seen none..

Normally, you get a few fans saying "Yeah we'll be fine, we'll beat MK Dons" but I'm struggling to find my any positivity through the majority of the FFC social media outlets  :023:

Having read the MK Dons forums, they boast that they usually do better against the top sides, but struggle against the poor ones, sound familiar?

If anything, their fans are more confident in them getting a result at our than we are. Their form is slightly better, and they picked up 2 more points than us over a 5 game period.

Slightly worrying that we face this game with very little positivity. It's a shame, but I feel the last 2 seasons have left us in this position, worrying or not if we're going to beat MK Dons at home  :023:

I see someone on here recently say "Don't worry, we'll beat MK Dons 3-0" but just wish I had the same positive outlook.

(Sigh)   

nose

nobody is saying much about anything at the moment
the real supporters are very quiet and those that fly the flag for the club dare not speak for fear of being shredded
IMO like most other I feel we should win but have thrown away so many games recently due to rank poor play by individual players there is no way of knowing how it will pan out.

filham

I was half expecting a recovery under Jaconavic but am shell shocked by the lack of wins he has overseen.
Difficult to be confident about a match so important as Saturday's when we have fallen so easily in matches with less pressure on us.

GrahamG

My main worry is whether we manage to keep 11 players on the pitch. If we do, then I honestly think we will win. I don't believe it will be pretty but who cares about that? The result is everything. 

Chutney

I have no faith in this squad or manager or back room staff.

BUT I love this football club.

Its a tough life.
C O Y W

Peabody

My best friend is in intensive care, without much hope of survival at this moment. He too is a Fulham Supporter and we go back to 1955/56. So, I cannot muster much positive thoughts at the moment.

This, I can assure you, is a tough life.

RaySmith

I hate talk of a 'must win', or 'we'll definitely win' - I don't want to put the mockers on it.

All I can say is that if people can possibly get to the Cottage on Saturday, go and give your full support to the team for 95 minutes, in the  way that we know Fulham fans can.

And Peabody's comment shows that there are far more important things in life than football.

We should  forget our petty differences and unite together as Fulham fans, in this hour of need for the club we love.

COYW!

Lighthouse

There is nothing to be positive about. To kick start any sort of hope we must first see the odd sign coming from the team and the club. Many on here did see the signs and we kept losing. In the end we started to argue among ourselves just how positive we can be in a losing side. So this week will see either us all believing if and when the results in the next few games go our way. Or continuing in our present mood.

The point is however we all want the same thing and we all now accept that the club have well and truly brought us to this. We just don't all agree or know how it has happened. But nerves and disbelief are winning more than the team is right now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Dodger53

Quote from: Chutney on March 30, 2016, 03:39:34 PM
I have no faith in this squad or manager or back room staff.

BUT I love this football club.

Its a tough life.
:plus one:

SP

Looking forward to a pre match meal at Waggamamas.  As for the football, if we continue to squander chances like we did against Bristol City then we will struggle.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Peabody on March 30, 2016, 03:49:08 PM
My best friend is in intensive care, without much hope of survival at this moment. He too is a Fulham Supporter and we go back to 1955/56. So, I cannot muster much positive thoughts at the moment.

Hope your pal gets better Mr P.

epsomraver

Quote from: Peabody on March 30, 2016, 03:49:08 PM

sorry to hear that Mr P, we all wish him well

fcfulham55

Well I'm feeling hugely optimistic and going for a narrow Fulham 1-2 Mk Dons prediction.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Andy S

I cannot speculate as I have been disappointed too many times but it has never been about speculation it is about results on the pitch. It will obviously be a close game but the players know the importance as much if not more than we do. You cannot fault the talent at the club and I believe it will shine through

H4usuallysitting

Horse

PokerMatt

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 31, 2016, 03:20:57 PM
We appear to be sleepwalking into relegation

I wouldn't say we're as energetic as that on the pitch.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Zendra

Southampton were relegated to the third tier not too long ago and look where they are now .  Still best avoided if poss.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Zendra on March 31, 2016, 10:49:48 PM
Southampton were relegated to the third tier not too long ago and look where they are now .  Still best avoided if poss.

So we're Leeds,Man City.
Sheffield Utd, Coventry and Portsmouth  are still trying to get out
of lower leagues.
We don't want to go there.