https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Time to unite

Started by MJG, March 30, 2016, 03:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

Quote from: Baszab on March 30, 2016, 08:22:22 PM
I am sure we are all united behind the team at the ground come 3-00 Saturday

I am absolutely committed to supporting FFC and have been for the last 50 years - I am praying for a win as usual

That will not stop me slagging off this mercenary manager again should he fail to motivate the players

It is up to him to get the players up for the game - there won't be much enthusiasm from the loanees/players out of contract/these still sulking about KS dismissal (yes there are a few)

Don't kid yourself that the players give a monkey's about the fate of our club as they're all in it for themselves

I think only Parker, Burn and O'Hara have any real passion

come on, the manager has made a massive improvement, surely even you can see that.
I thought the timing of the change was odd and no replacement in place unforgiveable but the problem we have is the extremely poor quality of players... in each of the last four games it was individual errors from rank bad selfish play that killed us, not the tactics, selection or anything else to do with joca.
I am prepared to bet my entire reputation that whatever division we are in next season if we keep the man, and the board to not sabotage him, we will go up (well maybe make a brilliant challenge if it goes pear shaped). the manager is in fact no more mercenary than anyone else in football and to keep repeating that is just being unfair, which I am sure you are not.

trust me, it will work out, joca is at last the right man, get behind him and the team!!!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: nose on March 30, 2016, 09:19:27 PM
Quote from: Baszab on March 30, 2016, 08:22:22 PM
I am sure we are all united behind the team at the ground come 3-00 Saturday

I am absolutely committed to supporting FFC and have been for the last 50 years - I am praying for a win as usual

That will not stop me slagging off this mercenary manager again should he fail to motivate the players

It is up to him to get the players up for the game - there won't be much enthusiasm from the loanees/players out of contract/these still sulking about KS dismissal (yes there are a few)

Don't kid yourself that the players give a monkey's about the fate of our club as they're all in it for themselves

I think only Parker, Burn and O'Hara have any real passion

come on, the manager has made a massive improvement, surely even you can see that.
I thought the timing of the change was odd and no replacement in place unforgiveable but the problem we have is the extremely poor quality of players... in each of the last four games it was individual errors from rank bad selfish play that killed us, not the tactics, selection or anything else to do with joca.
I am prepared to bet my entire reputation that whatever division we are in next season if we keep the man, and the board to not sabotage him, we will go up (well maybe make a brilliant challenge if it goes pear shaped). the manager is in fact no more mercenary than anyone else in football and to keep repeating that is just being unfair, which I am sure you are not.

trust me, it will work out, joca is at last the right man, get behind him and the team!!!
fp.gif  090.gif

Baszab

To my cher nez - I wish I knew what was getting better - I just can't see it

I see a decline in our results

I see a ridiculous number of changes to unsettle the core of the team

I see boring slow build up

I see narrow attacking tactics

I know for a fact that SJ caused a whole stink at Watford once they were promoted about his money

He was very lucky to have had half the Udinese team

Let's hope we can be lucky on Saturday and at least half of our players fancy trying for the full 80 minutes (10 minutes switching off a per normal)

and ........please don't let us see each other before the game because you know how unlucky that is

nose

Quote from: Baszab on March 30, 2016, 10:04:42 PM
To my cher nez - I wish I knew what was getting better - I just can't see it

I see a decline in our results

I see a ridiculous number of changes to unsettle the core of the team

I see boring slow build up

I see narrow attacking tactics

I know for a fact that SJ caused a whole stink at Watford once they were promoted about his money

He was very lucky to have had half the Udinese team

Let's hope we can be lucky on Saturday and at least half of our players fancy trying for the full 80 minutes (10 minutes switching off a per normal)

and ........please don't let us see each other before the game because you know how unlucky that is

trust me SJ is the right  man and as you say keep your distance... i met your cousins before ech of the last two games and in point of fact that was what did for us!!!!

the pattern of play you describe is not that far off what roy did but roy strengthened  at christmas and we could not because of what happened before. i always wanted joca it is far better organised on the pitch, the players are hopeless.