watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Time to unite

Started by MJG, March 30, 2016, 03:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Lets stop with the splitting into groups, lets stop with the I told you so, Lets stop with the managerial doubts, Lets stop with the player abuse, lets stop with the owner bashing, lets just stop.

For one game at least lets unite together.

On Saturday we need to be fully behind Jokanovic and whatever team he picks. That means if Burn, Dembele, Smith, Richards or anyone else we all or individually  have a grudge against need to bite our lips and refrain from a keypad and accept this is the team we are SUPPORTING for that game. Any recriminations if needed can be afterwards. Lets do our part at least and leave nothing left in the tank.

GrahamG

Agree. The mood on here on Saturday evening after a win will be wonderful. The alternative doesn't bear thinking about. COYW

Mince n Tatties

I'll go along with that... 049:gif

Mince n Tatties

I'm a bag of nerves already.
Wife says us lot need to see a shrink,getting
in a state like we do over a game.
I told her there isn't enough Shrinks to go round to
cope with us Fulham fans.

filham

Quote from: MJG on March 30, 2016, 03:23:36 PM
Lets stop with the splitting into groups, lets stop with the I told you so, Lets stop with the managerial doubts, Lets stop with the player abuse, lets stop with the owner bashing, lets just stop.

On Saturday we need to be fully behind Jokanovic and whatever team he picks. That means if Burn, Dembele, Smith, Richards or anyone else we all or individually  have a grudge against need to bite our lips and refrain from a keypad and accept this is the team we are SUPPORTING for that game. Any recriminations if needed can be afterwards. Lets do our part at least and leave nothing left in the tank.

A lot of us have been doing all of those things all season and will continue to do so until we are arithmetically relegated. However it is getting harder by  the game.

colinwhite

Well said MJG. Agree 100per cent.

RaySmith

:plus one:

nose

we  are all united in the love of the club
in order to progress we need to discuss and analyse what is wrong
if we didn't do that and debate in a robust manner what then would be the point of the MB
I will be behind every player on saturday, as well you know, whoever is picked
but if i am not to have my say on what i think, then i should have stayed retired from this place. it is only by speaking up and voicing our concenrs we actually serve the club properly. to allow things to be wrong and just say nothing would be negligent.

100% united, but never subservient to the party line if the party is failing.

sorry

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 30, 2016, 03:41:06 PM
Wife says us lot need to see a shr
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 30, 2016, 03:41:06 PM
Wife says us lot need to see a shrink,getting
in a state like we do over a game.
I told her there isn't enough Shrinks to go round to
cope with us Fulham fans.

The bad results seem almost continuous and slowly we are becoming accustomed to yet another disappointment match after match.  I wonder now if a great showing resulting in an enormous victory would result in mass counselling being required for both fans and players.

joeemslie

Couldn't agree more! I am not Dembele's biggest fan but I am willing to ignore that all for a win on Sat!!

JHaynes Paperboy

It's not enough that we do our best, sometimes we have to do what's required.

H4usuallysitting

I still haven't got over Dempsey leaving

Holders

Unite and unite and let us all unite
for summer is a'comin' today.
And whither we are going let us all unite
on the merry afternoon of April.

The last bit doesn't quite scan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwSv8YEr78g&list=PLAvoF4P2X0JAN_KZ2LfnYtz0kNQrdGVP2
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Robbie

Supermitch

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 30, 2016, 04:51:45 PM
I still haven't got over Dempsey leaving

We did get Barry Lloyd in exchange!!

On the sentiments of the original message couldn't agree more.  Very well said.

Lighthouse

Well the team must unite. We as fans and supporters will always want the same thing in the end. We will disagree about why and how but we all are united in wanting the team to do well. So it really is down to the team to actually turn up for 90 plus minutes and do the job.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Logicalman

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 30, 2016, 05:33:11 PM
Well the team must unite. We as fans and supporters will always want the same thing in the end. We will disagree about why and how but we all are united in wanting the team to do well. So it really is down to the team to actually turn up for 90 plus minutes and do the job.

Exactly right!  :54:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

HatterDon

I agree, and I'm glad you're the one who posted it. You're probably the most respected poster on this site. If others who I could mention posted this, they'd be attacked for being against the right to express a variety of opinions.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Baszab

I am sure we are all united behind the team at the ground come 3-00 Saturday

I am absolutely committed to supporting FFC and have been for the last 50 years - I am praying for a win as usual

That will not stop me slagging off this mercenary manager again should he fail to motivate the players

It is up to him to get the players up for the game - there won't be much enthusiasm from the loanees/players out of contract/these still sulking about KS dismissal (yes there are a few)

Don't kid yourself that the players give a monkey's about the fate of our club as they're all in it for themselves

I think only Parker, Burn and O'Hara have any real passion

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Baszab on March 30, 2016, 08:22:22 PM
I am sure we are all united behind the team at the ground come 3-00 Saturday

I am absolutely committed to supporting FFC and have been for the last 50 years - I am praying for a win as usual

That will not stop me slagging off this mercenary manager again should he fail to motivate the players

It is up to him to get the players up for the game - there won't be much enthusiasm from the loanees/players out of contract/these still sulking about KS dismissal (yes there are a few)

Don't kid yourself that the players give a monkey's about the fate of our club as they're all in it for themselves

I think only Parker, Burn and O'Hara have any real passion

fp.gif