watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TOOFIF No 140 - out on Saturday for MK FranChise game

Started by LBNo11, March 31, 2016, 09:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...the august (I know it's not August) Fulham fanzine makes yet another appearance on Saturday, thanks to David Lloyd and his band of merry persons (not so much merry as comatose to be fair).

Another Vox Pop at the running of the club and the tub has been brought back out in order to be royally thumped.

Buy one and be entertained on every page...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

bog

Les, I cannot speak highly enough of David's phenomenal dedication. This fanzine has to be amongst the very best....if not the best.  :Haynes The Maestro:

092.gif   

Patrick

win-dup

Hope everyone buys a Toofif regularly. David and Toofif were a regular source of info and fortitude during the Bulstrode years.  Those qualities may be needed again one day.............................

WhiteJC

Tonywa

Bought the very first edition of TOOFIF on a long-ago Saturday at Aldershot and have purchased each one since. It's a wonderful publication and David deserves all our gratitude for his incredible dedication to the cause.

Supermitch

Another  :bump:

I'll be selling copies close to the Press Office - a bargain at £3.00

Supermitch

LBNo11

...another great issue with every page a comment or article regarding fans opinions of the current state of the club. If people don't like it, and disagree, they are always welcome to have their own views published in the fanzine. Only £3.00 and an interesting read on each crammed page...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC