watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

CEBU?

Started by nose, March 31, 2016, 02:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

In all the recent excitment and discussions I passed the landmark 4,000th post. It has been my custom to mark the big occasions with a non football state of the nation address but it seems that will have to wait for the next one.

I have a question. If I have now achieved the rank CEBU, what is a CEBU, am I being dense? Is there something in the Fulham skeleton cupboard I am unaware of or have forgotten. What does CEBU mean or stand for?

H4usuallysitting

Philippines?........ I have no idea

Jamie88

I think it was the name of an old fof member

BestOfBrede

LBNo11

...some time ago the Moderati decided that we should remember members who have sadly passed away, by giving rankings of members based on the number of posts made by the departed. This is a list of our old friends and their post tally:-

Lakey/Dark Room = 22
tjl = 99
The Bard/Corked Hat = 2797
cebu = 3904
Finnster01 = 9739

The thread below gives some insight into some mentioned:-

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=44888.15

RIP old friends...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

nose

Quote from: LBNo11 on April 01, 2016, 09:41:38 AM
...some time ago the Moderati decided that we should remember members who have sadly passed away, by giving rankings of members based on the number of posts made by the departed. This is a list of our old friends and their post tally:-

Lakey/Dark Room = 22
tjl = 99
The Bard/Corked Hat = 2797
cebu = 3904
Finnster01 = 9739

The thread below gives some insight into some mentioned:-

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=44888.15

RIP old friends...

Thank you for that, nice idea.

Barrett487

It's a great idea indeed, and it's also a nice reminder that amongst all the disagreement, we are all Fulham family.

RIP all those FOFers that are no longer with us.

Congrats on your 4000th Nose (that's a hell of a plastic surgeon you must have)

Lighthouse

Whatever disagreements or misunderstandings we have on FOF is nothing compared to the genuine appreciation I have that Dark Room is mentioned alongside Lakey. Some newbies may not know that Dark Room was my Sister's  moniker on here. Dark Room/ Lighthouse, get it? She didn't post that often but was a supporter for many, many years and was slightly in love with Sean O Driscoll. During her illness and passing the support on here was very moving.

So whatever we think of each other at times. We know that we are better together and should be proud that FOF  will always be a place of sanctuary whatever our views. We still all have the club at heart. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 02, 2016, 12:56:01 AM
Whatever disagreements or misunderstandings we have on FOF is nothing compared to the genuine appreciation I have that Dark Room is mentioned alongside Lakey. Some newbies may not know that Dark Room was my Sister's  moniker on here. Dark Room/ Lighthouse, get it? She didn't post that often but was a supporter for many, many years and was slightly in love with Sean O Driscoll. During her illness and passing the support on here was very moving.

So whatever we think of each other at times. We know that we are better together and should be proud that FOF  will always be a place of sanctuary whatever our views. We still all have the club at heart. 

Plus a million. Perfectly put
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Burt