watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford away tickets

Started by Riversider, March 31, 2016, 04:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

On sale from Monday on a loyalty point basis, 1200 is never enough in any given season, this season demand will surely far outstrip supply.

Berserker

Yes I'd like a couple but expect it will restricted to 1
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Chesh

Quote from: Riversider on March 31, 2016, 04:29:55 PM
On sale from Monday on a loyalty point basis, 1200 is never enough in any given season, this season demand will surely far outstrip supply.
Surely we are getting the usual 1600?
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Wearethewhites

Brentford are sensible, they won't want a packed away following manipulating the game, so will most likely restrict us.

Rhys Lightning 63

I'm a superstitious person, so this is a tough one.

1 - I am currently undefeated when seeing Fulham live this season (2 wins, 4 draws)
2 - Brentford have never lost a game I have seen them play live (3 wins, 1 draw)

Do I take the risk and go... THAT is the question
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Riversider

Quote from: Chesh on March 31, 2016, 06:52:43 PM
Quote from: Riversider on March 31, 2016, 04:29:55 PM
Surely we are getting the usual 1600?
That could be my mistake, I had it in my head that it was an allocation of 1200.

hovewhite

No doubt tickets will be on sale from touts out side the ground so not worried about tickets available.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Wearethewhites on March 31, 2016, 06:57:41 PM
Brentford are sensible, they won't want a packed away following manipulating the game, so will most likely restrict us.
I'm assuming you know virtually nothing about Brentford's ground? Everybody gets 1600 tickets, whether it's us, Chelsea or Rotherham. I presume you're having some kind of dig at Fulham for 'allowing' more away fans at The Cottage, even though those very same fans would simply sit in the Neutral End if we restricted the Away End.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Riversider

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 31, 2016, 10:19:07 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on March 31, 2016, 06:57:41 PM
I'm assuming you know virtually nothing about Brentford's ground? Everybody gets 1600 tickets, whether it's us, Chelsea or Rotherham. I presume you're having some kind of dig at Fulham for 'allowing' more away fans at The Cottage, even though those very same fans would simply sit in the Neutral End if we restricted the Away End.
Not necessarily , you could easily close of two or three blocks by not putting them on sale, we choose not to,
If the game against Brentford was taking place at Craven Cottage and Brentford were in the shake up with us, you can guarantee 100% that we would allow them to have between 5 and 6,000 fans there, sad but true.

One James stannard

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on March 31, 2016, 07:36:23 PMk
I'm a superstitious person, so this is a tough one.

1 - I am currently undefeated when seeing Fulham live this season (2 wins, 4 draws)
2 - Brentford have never lost a game I have seen them play live (3 wins, 1 draw)

Do I take the risk and go... THAT is the question

I don't think your attendance will have any bearing on the result......THAT is the answer

SP

Presumably those unable to get a ticket can buy one for the Bees home match with Bolton & in the process become an existing customer?