watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slavisa press conference

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, April 01, 2016, 01:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

SJ: "We've had a good break. We've had time to train hard and understand what's in front of us. We've rested well but done good work."

SJ on the Chairman's visit: "It's always good to see him. He cares about what happens on the training ground and he's always supporting us."

"We believe we are a quality team, and I believe we have enough quality to succeed."

"Life is full of challenges, and in front of us we have eight challenges. We must not panic, we must not be scared."

It's not a race between us and MK Dons. There are many teams in this battle."

TEAM NEWS: Everyone returned back from international duty fit, although Emerson Hyndman reported slightly later. LVC & Chris Baird are out.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

nose

Wearethewhites

Quote from: nose on April 01, 2016, 02:07:01 PM
Baird is a big miss!!!

How? Hasn't offered anything spectacular since his return, no better job than Parker or Tunnicliffe can do in his place. 

@jolslover

Baird is a big miss!!!

Sarcastic? Shouldnt be in the team over Parker,Tunnicliffe and Ince
STH H3

filham

Baird is a big miss!!!

LVC can be a match winner, think he is the bigger miss.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: filham on April 01, 2016, 04:04:21 PM
Baird is a big miss!!!

He WAS a match winner, until he got injured last season
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

filham

Did anyone else notice that both Jocanovic and Parker have decided it may be necessary to "play it ugly".

I remember Kit coming to the same conclusion last season but much earlier on. Let us hope Jokanovic is not too late.

Mighty Maik

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on April 01, 2016, 01:47:54 PM
SJ on the Chairman's visit: "It's always good to see him. He cares about what happens on the training ground and he's always supporting us."

I thought this was the April Fool's article...

nose

Quote from: filham on April 01, 2016, 05:30:25 PM
Did anyone else notice that both Jocanovic and Parker have decided it may be necessary to "play it ugly".

I remember Kit coming to the same conclusion last season but much earlier on. Let us hope Jokanovic is not too late.

i never really understand this type of thing. playing pretty does not mean lose. playing ugly does not mean win..... play effective would be better.   barca are hardly ugly but they are effective. i remeber doncaster, described as the friends of mick mcmanus (ask your dad) being very ugly and soundly thrashed at the cottage.

if our players stick to the task for 90 minutes, and do not showboat, or play for personal glory and remeber it is a team game then we should be better than the opposition.

EJL

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on April 01, 2016, 04:37:10 PM
Quote from: filham on April 01, 2016, 04:04:21 PM
Baird is a big miss!!!

He WAS a match winner, until he got injured last season
I think he was getting back to his best before that injury at QPR.