watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Have we got the bottle

Started by The Swan, April 01, 2016, 10:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Have Fulham got the bottle to come out and play attacking football from the start against that lot from Milton Keynes.

I hate MK Dons with a passion, but they have got points from games that we have not.

They won away at Derby, they got a 1-1 draw away at Hull.

They have been unlucky by conceding a late goal at home to Boro to draw 1-1.

What if there luck goes from bad to good and they score against us and we can't get back on terms with them.

This is the one game that we must win for more than one reason.

Come on Fulham do the business and play like we did against QPR home and away.
The Swan

SuffolkWhite

Our fans have to get behind the team today, if we go a goal down we need a bit of "Stand Up If You Still Believe"  049:gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

filham

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on April 02, 2016, 11:36:36 AM
Our fans have to get behind the team today, if we go a goal down we need a bit of "Stand Up If You Still Believe"  049:gif
The fans are always behind the team when they show a willingness to put the opponents under pressure. It is when the team invite attacks by continually dropping back in numbers and inviting attacks and when they adopt short sideways and backward passing in our own half that it becomes difficult to get behind them.

jarv

I will be listening to GJ from the other side of the Atlantic....I am already nervous and it is not even 7am yet.  I don't have a good feeling about today. Sorry. :Get Coat gif:

nose

we have rarely played 90 minutes for two seasons or more..we need it today

GloucesterWhite

I've got my bottle and I think I'll start now so the pain if we don't win today will be numbed.

St Eve

I am just having a problem with the fact that we have a "massive" game against MK Dons. It's just so hard to believe how far we have fallen.
Anyway I am moving my daughter to her apartment in Manhattan so will listen to GJ on my phone and praying we get 3 points and this nightmare season will end

davew

Hopefully a better performance and a result will be some consolation for not being able to play golf today, course closed! On the other hand is it going to be another lack lustre performance?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

NogoodBoyo

Just enough bottle, but a bit of a crack appeared there in the middle of the second half.
Nogood "a bottling plant, isit" Boyo