watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sick Note All-Stars

Started by OldBrownShoe, February 03, 2010, 08:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldBrownShoe

Any ideas? From this or any other season, our club or any other.  Darren Anderton, Jonathan Woodgate, Ledley King, AJ, Bullard, Lee Cook, there must be lots of others to throw in the mix. ;D
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

WhiteJC

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: OldBrownShoe on February 03, 2010, 08:18:59 AM
Any ideas? From this or any other season, our club or any other.  Darren Anderton, Jonathan Woodgate, Ledley King, AJ, Bullard, Lee Cook, there must be lots of others to throw in the mix. ;D
Weirdly enough Anderton was on Soccer AM a few weeks back and it showed that he'd played more games than Merson and quite a lot of other players not associated with being sicknotes.

OldBrownShoe

Now that is weird Fat Freddy when DA is generally thought to be a role model for aspiring sick notes everywhere!

Giles Barnes can be added to the list!!
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

FatFreddysCat

Just got SuperMac out of the libary and he talks about getting Clement to sign for Wimbledon as he was always injured for us and on big wages, he joined and broke his leg on his first game. As we all know he then killed himself, the team were all invited to attend the funeral, but MacDonald was told to stat away. Looks a good book.

Jimpav

Michael Owen up front and the rarely spotted Owen Hargreaves in the middle.

Cudicini will be in goal for a while.

SheffieldWhite

How about Kamara? He has only played 5 times this season and 39 appearances across the last 2 full seasons. Not a great return!

LBNo11

...Bogarde for the dark side and Jamie Redkrapp always seemed to have a groin strain (I wonder why ;))...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 03, 2010, 09:39:05 AM
...Bogarde for the dark side and Jamie Redkrapp always seemed to have a groin strain (I wonder why ;))...

??
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

LBNo11

...not that one Eq, Winston Bogarde :D

And the reason for Jamie's constant groin strain:-

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

I'd love to do a John Terry on Jamie Redknapp.

Lighthouse

Quote from: The Equalizer on February 03, 2010, 10:01:09 AM
Quote from: LBNo11 on February 03, 2010, 09:39:05 AM

??

For Bogarde it was a tale of two cities as he was a victim  of an accident that cast a dark shadow that made him feel like the servant at Chelscum. For Bogarde it was a bridge too far as  the club Docter or Docter in the house was a docter at sea over the injury but became a docter at large over the docters dilema. Still as Bogarde realised it is the singer not the song so he became a Spanish Gardner.

Sorry I shall stop there.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

BestOfBrede

FatFreddysCat

Darren Freeman. I also mentioned him in the Intelligent Footballer thread ::).