watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham U21 0 Derby U21 1

Started by Funky Fulham Dave, April 04, 2016, 10:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funky Fulham Dave

Played really, really well tonight and deserved the draw if not the win.

Derby included Will Hughes but we had the best player on the night, Fulham captain Josh Smile.

Also a nice cameo performance by Fulham number ten Mikola Kwietniewski.

A really good game.

049:gif

Ronnief

It was good to see so many skilful youngsters play for us tonight.  They were playing against a strong well organised Derby team and certainly Fulham played extremely well.  A draw would have been a fair result. Smile, De la Torre were excellent in midfield. Donnelly played again at left back and was very aggressive and impressed even though his natural position is on the right. Soler makes a few mistakes but he looks a class defender. I enjoyed the game even though we lost

NogoodBoyo

I'll beat Hatter Don to the punch in thanking you both very much for giving us insight to the deeper parts of the club.
Nogood "watch these names, isit" Boyo

res

Quote from: Funky Fulham Dave on April 04, 2016, 10:00:13 PM

Played really, really well tonight and deserved the draw if not the win.

Derby included Will Hughes but we had the best player on the night, Fulham captain Josh Smile.

Also a nice cameo performance by Fulham number ten Mikola Kwietniewski.

A really good game.

049:gif

Always interesting seeing the Academy and Development squad players in action and predicting those who will make it. Smile has been man of match for me in the couple of games that I've watched (didn't see last night)...but, at 19, has he the physique? Hope he makes it as his attitude is excellent. Who do you think can progress into a playing member of the first team squad?