watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Dembele-Clarke

Started by bog, April 06, 2016, 08:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Have we unearthed another Allan Clarke in Moussa? A 'sniffer' in the penalty area many of his goals are snap ups. Mind you no doubt he will be gone in the Summer....

092.gif

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: bog on April 06, 2016, 08:21:57 AM
Have we unearthed another Allan Clarke in Moussa? A 'sniffer' in the penalty area many of his goals are snap ups. Mind you no doubt he will be gone in the Summer....

"An arrogant natural goal scorer" as described in the "Complete Record of Fulham". 
He asked for a move when we were relegated and went to Leicester City for £155.000 when they were relegated he moved again to Leeds United for £165,000, a bit of a mercenary but he scored some great goals for us, I'll never forget the "hat-trick" against Newcastle United at the Cottage.

092.gif

bog

All as you say. Top quality.

092.gif   

filham

You know I didn't really rate Dembele, I think Woodrow the better target man with a good work rate.
However, Dembele is getting goals and  his pace will bother defences so he deserves his regular place in the team.

It seems all but certain that he will walk away from the Cottage in the summer on a free and we will be left having to spend big money for a replacement. I think therefore that as soon as the relegation threat has gone Woodrow and Smith should be given starts with Dembele on the bench. We need to know if either of these two are capable of teaming up with Ross to form a top six strike force.