watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How many points do we need

Started by F(f)CUK, April 06, 2016, 08:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

I think we need one win now but two would make it more comfortable.

NJFulham

H4usuallysitting

One more should just about do it......although it would be nice to go on a winning run

Burt

QUIZ TIME

When was the last time we won 3 league games in a row?

ToodlesMcToot

46 pts was enough last season. Wld really be nice to play the remainder of this season with the same sense of urgency that we have the last two matches and tried to beat last season's 52 pts. I hope that all these players wish to show SJ that they should be considered for next season's team....whether they make it or not.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Lighthouse

Two more wins should be enough. It would be nice if we could actually get close or best the points we had last season. Then the doubters like me in SJ being any sort of answer could at least have something to ponder over.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Carborundum

Twelve at a minimum.  We need to hit the ground running next season as the form team of the division with a winning mentality.  Worked OK for Leicester.

We aren't going down.  Reading the comments of the MK manager after last night loss it's possible that we have enough points already.  Last Saturday they didn't look like a team capable of winning three out of six remaining fixtures.  Charlton would seem likely to finish ahead of them.