watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slavisa press conference

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, April 08, 2016, 01:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

TEAM NEWS: Jokanović is optimistic that he will have everybody available for tomorrow's game.

SJ: "We've played a little bit differently in these last few games. Now we have to keep going and try to win more games in a row."

"The battle is not finished. There are six very important games in front of us. Six cup finals."

"We must have the mentality that if we beat Cardiff we will win a trophy. With this desire, we can make our supporters happy."

"It's a hard game, like always. Cardiff are competitive and organised and are fighting for the Play-Offs."

"We must start straight away, win the first tackle, and concentrate from the first second of the game."

"The fans pushed us very hard to win against MK Dons. I'm expecting something similar tomorrow, and we can offer a better performance."
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Domino1879

Anyone else pick up on his comments regarding Scott Parker?
He says Scott will be involved with Fulham 'for many years'.
Surely he would not have said that unless SP has agreed a coaching role with the club?  Good news imo.

Wearethewhites

Also mentioned about ongoing plans behind the scenes, not him, but other people, as Cardiff was his main focus.

It wouldn't surprise me if the rebuild has already started, scouting players, getting things prepared etc.

Like you say, Scott Parker seems to be part of that, and I reckon on the coaching staff.

filham

Great news if everyone who played  on Tuesday is available today, Really thought that Parker was due for an enforced rest rest .
Looking forward to going to the Cottage again with real hope of a victory.

Holders

Quote from: filham on April 09, 2016, 10:56:43 AM
Great news if everyone who played  on Tuesday is available today, Really thought that Parker was due for an enforced rest rest .
Looking forward to going to the Cottage again with real hope of a victory.

I suspect that the plan may have been to sub Parker during the second half if O'Hara hadn't needed to come on for Cairney.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria