News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How many on here going to Brighton Friday ?

Started by Riversider, April 11, 2016, 03:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

BrightonFFC1

brightster

Only me this time Mrs B can't get time off!

Southdowns White

Me but I'm in the posh seats as a guest of one of the Brighton sponsors. Never good to turn down a free ticket and beers.

Dodger53

My local game, 3 off us going, one a Fulham fan who has just moved back from 12 years in Spain (now lives north of Brum), first game for him in that time and first get together for about 9 years. Can't wait!
COYWs

Chesh

Yep, but reluctantly going by coach from the Cottage. It leaves at 3 - since when has it taken over 4 hours to get to Brighton???
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Fulham76

Quote from: Chesh on April 11, 2016, 09:07:02 PM
Yep, but reluctantly going by coach from the Cottage. It leaves at 3 - since when has it taken over 4 hours to get to Brighton???

Traffic's a nightmare! Took me over 2 hours to get about 30 yards on the M25 last Friday. Don't forget people can't drive properly & keep crashing in to each other just to piss off us perfect drivers.....

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ffccaz

Shredhead

Me and my daughter. All the regular Fulham in Brighton people will be thrre and yesterday I was talking g to a teacher at my daughter's school who is a Fulham fan and he said he's going with about 4 others. Does anyone know how many tickets we've sold? Last season we took more than any other club ever had, although I expect it to be fewer this time round.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

bobbo

0001.jpeg
Quote from: Fulham76 on April 11, 2016, 09:29:46 PM
Quote from: Chesh on April 11, 2016, 09:07:02 PM

Traffic's a nightmare! Took me over 2 hours to get about 30 yards on the M25 last Friday. Don't forget people can't drive properly & keep crashing in to each other just to piss off us perfect drivers.....
0001.jpeg a lot
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Dixie

Me + Father in Law (been trying to recruit him for years, he's 68 so one for the future!)
My Brother is also going - but in the Brighton section  063.gif
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Shredhead on April 12, 2016, 08:07:42 AM
Me and my daughter. All the regular Fulham in Brighton people will be thrre and yesterday I was talking g to a teacher at my daughter's school who is a Fulham fan and he said he's going with about 4 others. Does anyone know how many tickets we've sold? Last season we took more than any other club ever had, although I expect it to be fewer this time round.

Five of us staying overnight and meeting a few mates who are taking half day and getting in at lunchtime.
Sold around 2000 as of monday morning, we haven't got as big an allocation this season but there were less than 300 left when I got ours yesterday. Last year we took 3100 plus a few in home areas. As you say ,that at the time was the biggest ever league away following at the AMEX, they gave Watford and Norwich more towards the end of the season, about 3300