https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My boss is a Brighton fan.

Started by fcfulham55, April 15, 2016, 10:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

fcfulham55

Best excuse wins an undisclosed prize of some sort.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

ScalleysDad

Even post Europa the world was still my oyster but more recently I have learned it is far better to pee on the lightning and find a quiet place to cry. Walk right up to him and tell him you have just seen the Championship winners after seeing the silkiest football for months. Well done you, up the Albion.

the crying in private process is then all yours

Rhys Lightning 63

Food poisoning from a dodgy bit of rock you bought this afternoon
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

PokerMatt

Follow me: @mattdjourno

davew

Quote from: fcfulham55 on April 15, 2016, 10:51:04 PM
Best excuse wins an undisclosed prize of some sort.
We don't need excuses we are what we are, useless!! Disclose the name of the prize and you will get a lot of entries, I have got a long list of excuses already, most of them taken from managers, previous managers, coaches, FFC management previous comments, that gives me an unfair advantage as most people seem to have overlooked them (lol).
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

H4usuallysitting

EJL

Tell him that result will be as misleading as our three wins on the bounce. Take the edge off that smugness.

Fulham lie down and die after a winning run. Fulham can't defend set-pieces. Fulham let down thousands of travelling fans fuelled on misplaced optimism. Water is wet.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Holders

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

filham

Head down, work hard and late and at the right moment mumble something about letting our best players go to Brighton.

Shredhead

My boss is as well (except like 4 out of 5 Brighton fans he's only started going in the last 3 years and really supports another club). I think he'll have the good sense to leave me alone for a few days.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Toby Ward-Smith

We want them promoted so let them win