watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Holidays

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 26, 2016, 10:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Where are we all off too for our holidays this year??

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on April 26, 2016, 10:14:17 PM
Where are we all off too for our holidays this year??

First of all, I shall pay a visit to the Funny Farm for a few days for a quick rub down with the Sporting Life, performed by none other than a Professional Student of relaxation called Bubbles De'Maid, to help restore my sanity after a full season of suffering one way or another with Fulham FC, which has caused my upper back and neck muscles to spasm, due to all the stress this club have caused me. Then it's off to Sunny Sardinia for a fortnight with the family, and hopefully return, refreshed with batteries fully charged, and ready for all the action as Fulham FC start with a clean slate, and attempt to improve on the performances of the last three seasons, I hope.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fcfulham55

Florida and Dubai for me.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

H4usuallysitting

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Landing Heathrow  0650 - 29th June
2 weeks of chaos in London/Cotswolds/Cornwall/Devon/Bracknell - departure on 14th July.
As a former employee, I'll be attending the 20th Playboy Club Reunion on the 3rd

A full kit 'honour guard' would be extremely emotional (for me)   :0)
A full 'in kit' group making sure I leave would be surprising

bobbo

Nowhere - poor pensioner.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on April 27, 2016, 12:16:00 AM
2 weeks of chaos in London/Cotswolds/Cornwall/Devon/Bracknell - departure on 14th July.
As a former employee, I'll be attending the 20th Playboy Club Reunion on the 3rd

Play Boy Club eh, Please say hello to Hugh Marston Hefner for me, I was Head of his Personal Close Protection Unit for just under 11 years in the 80s. He must be pushing 90 years old, but what a memory the man had, come to mention it, what memories he has.

Never forget your Roots.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 27, 2016, 12:48:23 AM

Play Boy Club eh, Please say hello to Hugh Marston Hefner for me, I was Head of his Personal Close Protection Unit for just under 11 years in the 80s. He must be pushing 90 years old, but what a memory the man had, come to mention it, what memories he has.

He never really had much to do with the club.
It was run by his henchman,  Victor Lownes, another American, he'll be at the bash

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on April 27, 2016, 01:10:09 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 27, 2016, 12:48:23 AM

He never really had much to do with the club.
It was run by his henchman,  Victor Lownes, another American, he'll be at the bash

Hmm I see, Victor Lownes, he must be in his late 80s I would have thought.

Never forget your Roots.

love4ffc

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on April 26, 2016, 11:02:52 PM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on April 26, 2016, 10:53:23 PM
England

The Authorities have been notified, and will be waiting

Actually I think NATO should be informed about this one  :dft011:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

love4ffc

Trying to save money this summer and keep things low key.  A trip to the beach with extended family and not much more beyond that. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Twig

westcliff white

10 days in Nice and 4 in Monaco
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

The Equalizer

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 27, 2016, 08:48:42 AM
Quote from: Twig on April 27, 2016, 05:31:57 AM
Vietnam and Cambodia

I was glad to see the back of those Leeches, when I was on missions in both those places treading water in 1972.

The horror...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Equalizer

I've just come back from 10 days in Koh Samui for a friend's wedding. And very nice it was too.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Airfix

Off to my beloved Lyme Regis for a long weekend on Friday.

For our main holiday, we're taking our second niece to Orlando (Disney et al) to celebrate the end of her GCSEs - we did the same with our first niece three years ago.

Will probably try to go back to Lyme for a week later in the year, assuming that I haven't been made redundant in that time, which isn't beyond the bounds of possibility...

H4usuallysitting

Madrid/Toledo/Valencia.....fly & train

Thailand.....BKK & Hua Hin

Twig

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 27, 2016, 08:48:42 AM
Quote from: Twig on April 27, 2016, 05:31:57 AM
Vietnam and Cambodia

I was glad to see the back of those Leeches, when I was on missions in both those places treading water in 1972.

I can well imagine.  I guess my visit will be a little less onerous!