watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SCHWARZER SIGNS !!

Started by JBH, August 13, 2010, 09:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

Mark Schwarzer has signed an autograph for a 12 year old boy prior to getting on the coach for Bolton

RidgeRider

Tktd

When he gets to Bolton there should be a 12 year old with a 3 year contract saying can I have your autograph - the autograph being asked for would be signed on the dotted line.

finnster01

I bet Eddie Johnson didn't do that if he made the bus in the first place.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

Quote from: finnster01 on August 13, 2010, 10:29:39 PM
I bet Eddie Johnson didn't do that if he made the bus in the first place.

Ah the season has officially begun!  :011:

I'll lift a Fullers to you Mr. Finn, right around 1415 EDT!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

mccscratch

Quote from: JBH on August 13, 2010, 09:04:01 PM
Mark Schwarzer has signed an autograph for a 12 year old boy prior to getting on the coach for Bolton

Finnester you really love taking the piss don't you... Eddie is like the nicest fella you would ever hope to meet. Being a big Wizards fan he was always easy to go up and talk to.... I swear and I am going to get your little one a signed Eddie Johnson US kit... What size? I can promise you that he likely did not even realize that she wanted an autograph from him...here in the state he could go anywhere and nobody would know him...

Plus Eddie is in the squad and has perforrmed just fine this pre-season...give him another chance for heavens sake!!!!
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

ImperialWhite

Quote from: mccscratch on August 14, 2010, 01:03:57 AM

Finnester you really love taking the piss don't you... Eddie is like the nicest fella you would ever hope to meet. Being a big Wizards fan he was always easy to go up and talk to.... I swear and I am going to get your little one a signed Eddie Johnson US kit... What size? I can promise you that he likely did not even realize that she wanted an autograph from him...here in the state he could go anywhere and nobody would know him... 

Plus Eddie is in the squad and has performed just fine this pre-season...give him another chance for heavens sake!!!!

Really? I've only seen him play at one game this pre-season, Bournemouth, and he was awful. Took shots (poorly) when he should have passed, passed (poorly) when he should have had a shot...I seem to remember there being at least a couple of one-one-ones with the keeper that he missed (the 'keeper being League One/League Two, lest we forget).

Sorry, I'm with Finnester on this one, EJ is not even close to being a Prem standard player (or at least not a standard that Fulham should be aspiring to, even if that is to a mid table standard).

Crede15

I've met him a few times too and Eddie does seem like a very good guy, but just looking at it objectively he's not good enough for Fulham. He's closer to a League 1 player than a Premiership player.

boxhockcycsock

Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 14, 2010, 01:36:45 AM

Plus Eddie is in the squad and has performed just fine this pre-season...give him another chance for heavens sake!!!!

Really? I've only seen him play at one game this pre-season, Bournemouth, and he was awful. Took shots (poorly) when he should have passed, passed (poorly) when he should have had a shot...I seem to remember there being at least a couple of one-one-ones with the keeper that he missed (the 'keeper being League One/League Two, lest we forget).

Sorry, I'm with Finnester on this one, EJ is not even close to being a Prem standard player (or at least not a standard that Fulham should be aspiring to, even if that is to a mid table standard).
Johnson did score against Brentford, at least. I think he'll fight his way into the squad and we'll all be pleasantly surprised, but the least bit we do owe Hughes and Johnson: if EJ appears in the lineup, we should assume that he earned it, not that he was granted it.
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

Tom

If Schwarzer doesn't want to play for us, good riddance to his ass. You don't want a player playing for you who doesn't want to be here. Bring in Given.  :045:
Fulham for life!

ImperialWhite

Quote from: boxhockcycsock on August 14, 2010, 06:53:45 AM
Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 14, 2010, 01:36:45 AM

Johnson did score against Brentford, at least. I think he'll fight his way into the squad and we'll all be pleasantly surprised, but the least bit we do owe Hughes and Johnson: if EJ appears in the lineup, we should assume that he earned it, not that he was granted it.

I agree, I'm a believer in trusting the manager - he's seen them in training all week, we (as fans) haven't. I disagree that we will see him in a line-up though! ;)

(He also scored against Werder Bremen - which I attended! Head like a sieve...  :doh:)

FatFreddysCat

What was the crowd for Werder Bremen Imperial White?

mccscratch

Quote from: Tom on August 14, 2010, 08:08:00 AM
If Schwarzer doesn't want to play for us, good riddance to his ass. You don't want a player playing for you who doesn't want to be here. Bring in Given.  :045:

Hart with the start.... Mr Given, we would be DELIGHTED to have you here.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

ImperialWhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 14, 2010, 12:39:07 PM
What was the crowd for Werder Bremen Imperial White?

8,149 http://www.fulhamfc.com/MatchAndTeam/MatchCentre/Matches/1011/PreSeason/WerderBremenHome.aspx

A decent Bremen following, 100-200 or so (I believe they are in the Champions League this season, so I imagine most of them are saving for those fixtures).

(including 1000, 'tickets for troops' http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/August/TicketsforTroops.aspx)