watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Hello everybody!

Started by Tomo, August 13, 2010, 10:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomo

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since i've posted one of these threads, but how is everyone doing I hope everybody is in fit and fighting condition for the new season, I hope your families are all well.

It's a sad day for me tomorrow as it will be the first time in 12 seasons that I haven't had a Fulham season ticket this year due to me going to University this septembers (Results day thursday will keep you all informed!)

Just thought i'd drop a topic and see how everybody is have a lovely weekend

Tomo!
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

finnster01

Come on Tomo, that is a bit of a cop out. Another of these poor student rants? I have had season tickets going back to the early eighties (and many of those years not being close to London courtesy of Royal Navy and later uni of Glasgow), it just means you study mon-fri and take everything out on the world come Sat or Sun. The times I have slept on the bus from Glasgow with not many pounds in my pocket are numerous. So pony up son, no excuses and borrow a few quid.

I live in New York and still have 4 ST's.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tomo

I know what you're saying mate it's not even the money, it's only in Chichester about two hours drive i'm getting a Membership but I don't think a Season Ticket is in order for these three / four years i'd rather leave University with a first degree then maybe in ten years i'll be able to buy Fulham :)
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

RidgeRider

Welcome back Tomo! Good luck in Uni this year and do tell, what is your major going to be? Not sure what they call it on the Island, over here we call it 'your major', besides the basics, what will you be studying?

RidgeRider

Quote from: finnster01 on August 13, 2010, 10:42:59 PM
Come on Tomo, that is a bit of a cop out. Another of these poor student rants? I have had season tickets going back to the early eighties (and many of those years not being close to London courtesy of Royal Navy and later uni of Glasgow), it just means you study mon-fri and take everything out on the world come Sat or Sun. The times I have slept on the bus from Glasgow with not many pounds in my pocket are numerous. So pony up son, no excuses and borrow a few quid.

I live in New York and still have 4 ST's.

Lot of good those tickets are in NY Finn! Let me know if you end up without any takers as my sister and her two kids are living in London now and they need a team before they are swooped up by some other club. Good news is though, one of kids they met on their sojourn to London last summer, who went to the same drama school as my niece, is a die hard Fulham fan.

White Noise

Good to have you back on here Tomo.

All good thanks. What are you going to be studying?

blingo

Hi Tomo, in my view, as much as i love Fulham, it has to come second to obtaining your degree right now. After all FFC wont feed you will it? Good luck with your results m8, I will be watching out for them.  :dft012:

epsomraver

You are wise not to get a season ticket mate if you cannot make it to all the games, you only have to miss a couple and the savings you make are gone, good luck with your studies at Chy

OldBrownShoe

Following Fulham is an education in itself but not one that will get you a job/career. Get your degree, whatever, see Fulham whenever you can. Every good wish.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Tomo

Update:

Sorry everybody I haven't been able to post as i've been busy! Results came out thursday and I got ABC which was sufficient enough for my university hope everybody is well. I celebrated by drinking in the Earl Beattie in Motspur then went to Wimbeldon and got bladdered.  :52:

LBNo11

...well done Tomo, I didn't realise you were local to me!
Which Uni do you want to go to..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Tomo

I'm going to Chichester they wanted a BBC which was what I was predicted but I excelled and i'm not from Motspur park just have family there my Uncle Paul Thompson drinks in there don't know if anybody knows him. I'm a Fulham boy!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tomo on August 21, 2010, 06:24:38 PM
I'm going to Chichester they wanted a BBC which was what I was predicted but I excelled and i'm not from Motspur park just have family there my Uncle Paul Thompson drinks in there don't know if anybody knows him. I'm a Fulham boy!
I stayed in Albanian Whites caravan in Bracklesham bay just down the rd from Chicester and was most impressed. England how i remember it used to be like.

Tomo

My nan has a caravan in Brackelsham bay there's a pub bit there with an arcade the owner of the pub now is the biggest tosser i've ever met his dad used to own an Ice cream shop in Fulham Broadway!