Brentford decimated by injuries - no excuses tomorrow

Started by SW6, April 29, 2016, 09:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SW6

come on ffs, let's get into them, it's bloody Brentford

Scrumpy

Quote from: SW6 on April 29, 2016, 09:31:46 PM
come on ffs, let's get into them, it's bloody Brentford

Totally agree with the sentiment, but not with the 'bloody Brentford' bit. At the moment, they are a very well drilled team and are a better run Club than us in many ways. Absolutely nothing against you, but it frustrates me when people say it's only bloody Brentford (Rotherham, Swansea, Wigan etc). I remember Utd and Liverpool fans saying the same about us as we tonked them at home under Roy.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

J.Perkins

Sgt Fulham

We're going to go 1-0 up through a Ross McCormack free kick after dominating the first 25 minutes, then panic, get to 45+2 mins and concede. Then we will get slaughtered second half, concede a penalty that the ref incorrectly calls (it was just a tiny push, diver!) before finding ourselves 3-1 down and then we will have a silky attack that will promise us that everything will be alright next season. Dembele will walk off the pitch at the end 0.75mph too slow and we will all be glad he's going because he's only a poacher!

love4ffc

So much positivity its overwhelming.  I put a tie 1v1 in the tipping league but now I fancy us to win late in the second half. 
049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 051 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Twig

They are certainly not just "bloody Brentford", nevertheless I feel we will win this one.  We are due a performance and I think today will be the day. 3-1 COYW

Southdowns White

It depends on how many of the Brent ford players are playing for a place in the team next year, with Fulham you would hope those that most of them know the door is open wide for them to leave with one or two trying to catch the eye of another team, could go either way.

Lighthouse

Jeez some of you are so negative. Why don't you give the team your support instead of just moaning all the time.

:dft011:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

J.Perkins

Burt

Southdowns White

I'm not negative, i've been watching fulham for 41 seasons, experience tells me you just know we are a poor footballing team.

SP

The only winners today were those of us who couldn't get a ticket.