watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jokanovic out nonsense

Started by J.Perkins, April 30, 2016, 10:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Perkins

Khan has publicly backed SJ to build a squad capable of pushing the playoffs. It has been a dismal season, under all 4 managers. Finishing 15th or 21st, it is massively under par.

Let him build his team, and judge him next season. This Joka Out rubbish, is well, rubbish. There is 0% chance of him being sacked until Christmas.

We're not happy. I'm quite certain SJ is fuming about what the players are giving him. The people who should be facing most of this criticism is the 11 players on the pitch.

davew

Quote from: J.Perkins on April 30, 2016, 10:45:51 PM
Khan has publicly backed SJ to build a squad capable of pushing the playoffs. It has been a dismal season, under all 4 managers. Finishing 15th or 21st, it is massively under par.

Let him build his team, and judge him next season. This Joka Out rubbish, is well, rubbish. There is 0% chance of him being sacked until Christmas.

We're not happy. I'm quite certain SJ is fuming about what the players are giving him. The people who should be facing most of this criticism is the 11 players on the pitch.
I agree with the first part of your comment, I don't think in any of my many negative comments I have suggested that he goes, I just share the view that he hasn't made any difference! I think you are right that there is 0% of him being sacked by Xmas, I think he will walk away long before then, I wouldn't blame him!! If he is as good as some think on here and he cannot get the support of the players which is what it seems to me, whether they are sub standard or not, then his managerial/coaching skills are not working and he should walk away before he is put in a position that being provided with the tools he chooses and that fails, well what happens then? I don't blame him for the present situation that our club is in, I hope he is the Messiah because if he isn't, many on here will tell you that we knew that all the time! The problem is a lot deeper than which manager/coach we have!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

@jolslover

Agree with this post completely, well said!
STH H3

davew

Quote from: @jolslover on April 30, 2016, 11:14:49 PM
Which post, mine or the OP or both?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

@jolslover

Quote from: davew on April 30, 2016, 11:19:15 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on April 30, 2016, 11:14:49 PM
Which post, mine or the OP or both?

Sorry meant OP. Should have quoted.
STH H3

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

Plodder

I think he should have the whole of next season.  However, that should not exempt him from criticism of his managerial stint to date.  Whether judged on statistics, team selection, tactics, playing style or motivation, his managerial tenure so far can only be described as very poor.  With a fresh start, some squad changes and a pre season, maybe things will turn around.  Let's hope so.

Adi-ffc

Just ignore the SJ out brigade, it's too embarrassing for words.

WayneKerrins

What Khan says simply doesn't register with me.

Jok is the least of our worries.

..FOF..

Personally, I am backing Joka until mid next season.... at least mid-table by then.

We're going to have a lot of new players who need to gel in but the modern game will not give too much time to Joka.

The fans need to stand behind the team in these trying times.

RaySmith

Fans should always get behind the team, but people are understandably frustrated and angry.

Even me - who usually gets behind a Fulham manager until the bitter end - am now concerned, because  there have been so many false dawns, and the club needs to get it right.

Joka could be the right man - hopefully he will be, but you can understand people's concerns after recent displays. But then gain, those three matches which we won in a row -  seemingly due to Joka making us hard to beat - saved us from going down - so he does have tactical nous.

Robbie

The evidence overwhelming shows he has made no difference.

The idea that Khan is going to give him £50m is nonsense. I reckon at least two thirds of this squad will still be here for next season.

So, given that he also seems to have lost the dressing room, what are we waiting for?

Mince n Tatties

I've heard owners and chairmen  back managers
before,and then sack them  week later.
I'll wait and see if he comes up with the goods.