watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

C&P from TIFF

Started by f321ffc, May 02, 2016, 08:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

If below is true then this clubs management need to take a long hard look at themselves,
That performance on Saturday deserves all the criticism that comes its way no matter who it comes from.

"GJ given cards and money. -- Gary Peters., Monday, May 02, 12:15:01am (85-211-198-254.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com/85.211.198.254)
Just heard from a good sauce within the club Gentlemen Jim has had his contract terminated with immediate effect after comments made during Saturday's match at Griffin Park.A scandalous decision"
fp.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

RaySmith

That's  disgusting, if true, though I feared the worst when his commentary wasn't on the match replay.

Bring back gentleman Jim!!!

Fulham76

This sort of thing wouldn't surprise me any more!

Fulham76

I wonder if Fulham have actually employed someone to keep an eye on this sort of thing, or if he was grassed up & someone with a little power at Fulham acted on the information & then sacked him? Either way it's pretty pathetic

Holders

What did GJ say?

If it's true that he's had his contract terminated I'll be very upset.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

f321ffc

I like this reply from one of the TIFF users.

"if True...May be the Club should sack all those fans who went to Brentford and not allow them to get season tickets, because you can't criticise the club and get away with it"
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

fulhamben

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 02, 2016, 09:46:51 AM
I did not listen to his commentary as I was at the match.
Please correct me if I am missing the point.
But I am to understand that he commented on the team selection, questioning the line up, and also questioned the application of certain players. But I am going by hear say.
time to go Tibetan woolly, I'll bring the petrol
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

H4usuallysitting

Hope this is not true.......I feel a boycott coming on

bill taylors apprentice

Its now being said by an unofficial source on TIFF that the lack of commentary was a technical error!

I'm no wizz with technology but if that's so why has it not been rectified by now? 

PokerMatt

I refuse to believe this. There's no way it will be true.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Finnegans Wake

He was very critical on Saturday, but still a shocking decision if true.

Holders

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on May 02, 2016, 10:00:39 AM
Its now being said by an unofficial source on TIFF that the lack of commentary was a technical error!

I'm no wizz with technology but if that's so why has it not been rectified by now? 

Maybe if his comments were derogatory they just edited them out and someone has jumped to a conclusion.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

domprague

No one seems to understand these days that, if you allow, dissent it makes you seem stronger and not weaker. Everything has to be 'on message' even though people like us know what is being said is rubbish. Maybe the trouble is that Jim has the best interests of the club at heart rather than the best interests of the brand.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Logicalman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 02, 2016, 09:46:51 AM
I did not listen to his commentary as I was at the match.
Please correct me if I am missing the point.
But I am to understand that he commented on the team selection, questioning the line up, and also questioned the application of certain players. But I am going by hear say.

He commented on the poor defence, and wondered what they had been doing all week in training, amongst other things.

None of which were unfair criticism, given the way we played, none of which had not been repeated, even by those that do support Joka, and none of which should even raise an eyebrow at board level if they actually watch the games.

I hope this is just some cruel idiocy by someone on TIFF, we will obviously see, come Saturday, as I have little doubt that, if true, Jim will not be silent on the matter, and hopefully the man with his finger on the bleeper button will have fallen asleep at some point!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Peabody

If true,bthen that is another link between the club and the fans lost.

Logicalman

Quote from: Peabody on May 02, 2016, 12:24:20 PM
If true,bthen that is another link between the club and the fans lost.

Very much so. We will obviously know on Saturday though.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Rhys Lightning 63

As much as I want his job, if Gentleman Jim has been sacked because of what he said, then I might reconsider
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Holders on May 02, 2016, 10:12:38 AM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on May 02, 2016, 10:00:39 AM

Maybe if his comments were derogatory they just edited them out and someone has jumped to a conclusion.

What does the club want ?  It would be laughable to have someone commentate and sing our praises as the third goal goes in from Brentford.  Kahn should want an independent press; this is not Nazi Germany

epsomraver

Sean Davis has been critical all season of players, line up etc so does this apply to him also? if Sarah Brookes is anything to do with this nothing surprises me at all

Jamie88

Turns out it's not true, technical problem was why the commentary wasn't uploaded. Ivan (matchday announcer) has tweeted to explain

https://twitter.com/Ivan_berry?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor