watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-supporting Chelsea?

Started by bog, May 02, 2016, 08:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I have gone all giddy and twitchy.....as I am one of the millions who so want them Foxes to win the title will I be cheering goals by our old mates down the road v them Spuds?  :022:    :023: :033: What a dilemma...

092.gif

f321ffc

They also have to play Leicester and I know some of their fans who would willingly lose that game if I means Spurs don't win the title.
Should Spurs win tonight I would think many Leicester fans would be quite happy as then the could win the title in their next home game, what an atmosphere that would be at that game.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

One Martin Thomas

I'd support Chelsea over Spurs anyway. Can't stand Tottenham. Only place I've ever been where I have felt threatened. Horrible supporters.

snarks

No no no no no, I want spurs to win. I want the prem title race to go to the last day, it's refreshing to see teams that haven't been near winning the title to be going for it.

Mince n Tatties

Is it true certain Chelsea players have stated
they don't want Leicester to win it?
Read or heard it somewhere.

domprague

I think they've stated that they don't want Spurs to win it.

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 02, 2016, 10:10:12 AM
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

jarv

I am with One Martin, spurs supporters, horrible bunch. Last season, I was at Southamton v spurs (my mate supports southampton) and I found them a bit threatening.  a draw will be fine tonight.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: domprague on May 02, 2016, 11:07:49 AM
I think they've stated that they don't want Spurs to win it.

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 02, 2016, 10:10:12 AM

Yes, Willian, Fabregas and Hazard. Tonight should be a very close and interesting game, especially with the extra edge!

Mince n Tatties

I wouldn't support That lot down the the road if you payed
me to...
Want Leicester to Win league at home next week.

Carborundum

I'd be delighted if Chelsea win tonight and Leicester go on to win by six or more points, underlining how much better than everyone else they were.  That would show just how much football is about teamwork rather than players acting as individuals.

So come on Chelsea tonight. 

Funny how something so wrong feels sort of right!

aaronmcguigan

I won't be rooting for Chelsea but I don't think Tottenham will turn up and take all 3 points. Chelsea have nothing to play for but still can't see them giving up against Tottenham who I believe are minus alli

Vinnieffc

Definitely will be wanting Chelsea to win (as opposed to supporting them). My ex fiancee is a Leicester girlie and we used to go to the folks place every 2 weeks, When up there I used to go to Filbert St or Welford Road to watch the Tigers, whoever was at home that weekend. Would be great to have it all done and dusted tonight so the Foxes can party on against Everton at the weekend.

bog

What I love seeing is the older Leicester fans going bonkers and totally losing it when they win another game. They will have been through all their club's disappointments down the years never thinking they would ever have a time like this one.    :yay: :clap_hands:

092.gif

love4ffc

The game is getting crazy.  Should be more yellow cards already given. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Wingnut

It is getting out of control now; nasty stuff. The police will have a job on their hands after this one.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

grandad

Hazard will get the freedom of Leicester. Spuds absolute animals. Such bad losers
Where there's a will there's a wife

St Eve

love4ffc

Both teams just terribly unsportsmanlike.  Spuds the worse of the two but both teams showing disgusting behaviour. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?